Colours And Tattoos (Part 1)

Mafu sat on top of his desk, swinging his legs back and forth. He grumbles to himself as he smoothes his hair back, closing his eyes briefly and sighing in anger. "What's wrong?" Luz asked, putting away his phone and resting his head on his arms. "My soulmate. Nothing changed in my life, I'm wondering whether I actually have one or not." He frowns.

       In this world, a person will have two different things to make sure about their soulmate. First, whenever someone dyes his or her hair, their soulmate's hair colour will change as well. But since that genetic flaw is rather awkward and unsure, as people are free to dye their hair and nobody is sure as to who is their soulmate. You can't just go around calling some guy with the same hair colour as you , "Hey, soulmate!" That's stupid.
       So instead, there is another built in gene. Every baby, at birth, will be born with an uncompleted tattoo. The other half will be with their soulmate. Sometimes, there are three people that are connected together, but that was quite rare.

      How funny that Mafu's friend already found both and is living happily at his high school, while the albino sulks about the lack of romance in his life.

Hey I'm back, guess what, I'm working on a new book, get excited lol will notify when I publish it (soon)

-Aru