Who Are You (Part 5)

They turned, to see Soraru staring at them. "What are you guys talking about?" Soraru inquired, burrowing his brow. "N-nothing," Mafu stuttered, avoiding his lover's eyes. Suzumu, thankfully, recovered quickly from the initial shock and broke into a huge grin. "Nothing much, Sorarun! Just catching up and stuff!" "But I heard you talk about me," Soraru stated in a matter-of-fact tone. His face is blank, even as he turned to look at Mafu. "Aren't you?"
           Mafu shook his head vigorously, his entire body shaking. When Soraru tried to touch Mafu, he flinched, and inched closer to Kashitaro. Soraru looked hurt, for a moment, before he sat down next to Suzumu, carefully putting his hurt away. "Why don't you guys tell me about what you guys are talking about me for." "It's nothing," Suzumu snapped in annoyance, slamming his hand down onto the table. "Why don't you leave, Soraru?" He hissed. All three of them were surprised to hear Suzumu not calling Soraru by any nicknames. 

         Soraru blinked, his eyes going blank again. He stood up, and looked back at them. By then, Mafu could see that Soraru isn't himself anymore. He prayed to the gods that are willing to hear to protect him and his friends. "Suzumu-chan! How nice, hmm? It had been soooo long since we've met!" Suzumu glared at him, gritting his teeth. "This is a public place, Sora. Don't you try hurting Mafu," he said, crossing his arms. "Hey now, it's not my fault I wokr up! It is totally because of the delicious hatred Soraru is feeding me!" He giggled. Kashitaro, on the other hand, was amazed. The way he acts....is so different compared to the Soraru he knows.

         His attention snagged on Mafu, who tried to look as small as he can, and smirked cruelly. "Mafu-chan!" His eyes moved from Kashitaro to the albino, before he grinned. "Found yourself a new boyfriend so fast?" He asked curiously, as he sat back down with a smile. "I told you to leav-" "-you said that to Soraru, not me," the raven-haired male said. "So, bitch! How do you meet this handsome male?" He gestured towards Kashitaro, and the said male scowled. "I am not dating him, and Mafu isn't called a fucking bitch!" The albino shifted in his seat uncomfortably, he is feeling suffocated. "Wait, Soraru-san-" "I am not Soraru!" Mafu ignored that. "Where is Amachan?" Soraru looked confused. "Who is Amachan?" He asked, before going quiet and shrugging. "I think he went home. Soraru clearly came here after the recording or something like that."

      "So. You want me to go to the psychiatrist, right?" Soraru asked, his grin widening. "Sorry to tell you this, but you will find nothing wrong with Soraru-chan! I'm only triggered when I want to come out, or when Soraru experienced extreme hatred." Mafu was confused. Why is he telling them this things? As if sensing his unasked question, Soraru smiled at him. "I'm telling you this because you will never find anything wrong with Soraru, unless I said so."
            "B-but!" "There's no buts. How about we put it like this. If you leave Soraru, I'll try my best to not come out anymore. The only thing you should do is leave him alone and break up with him. Okay?" The albino was astonished. "I can't leave him-" "-do you want your Soraru back?" The raven-haired male spat out. "If you do, say it." Mafu can feel Suzumu and Kashitaro staring at him, their eyes pitying. He glanced down at his bruises, rubbing them as he thought about it.
           Even if I can't be there with Soraru...at least he will be okay..right?