Talk Me Down

I wanna sleep next to you

But that's all I wanna do right now

And I wanna come home to you

But home is just a room full of my safest sounds

      Soraru walks through the graveyard, weaving through the tombs on his way to one particular place. When he was near, he stopped, his eyes watchful and sad. He took a seat on a tombstone, not caring that it is probably rude to the dead person. He watched as a familiar albino walks through the the same path he had walked through, his hands intertwined with the hand's of a girl. He felt the pressure of tears then, and he briefly closed his eyes, standing up after to follow the albino, his family, and his....girlfriend.

God, that word leaves a bitter aftertaste in his mouth.

    He watched silently from a distance as Mafu placed the flowers on the coffin,wiping his tears away from his face. The dark-haired girl whispered something in his ear, and Soraru felt his heart constrict whenever he saw that scene. He felt immense jealousy, but pushed it away savagely. The girl kissed Mafu, his Mafu on the lips, and Soraru's heart filled with an ugly feeling, spreading all over his body whenever he saw that. 
   And god. He hates feeling like this. Like he is only the second choice, never the first. As if he and Mafu's relationship, a faggot and a straight, popular male, can never be revealed in the public. He hates that word. Mafu used it against him for countless times, whenever they are in public and the albino acted like he doesn't know him, or whenever they are arguing. "You are just a faggot!" That was what Mafu would said. And it hurts.

   He turns and walked away, jumping over graves and tombstones, a hand running through his hair and pushing it away from his face. He bite down on his lip, his eyes bright and angry. Seeing Mafu always make him feel this way, as if he is nothing but trash. He hates everything about Mafu, and yet he loved him so passionately. He still felt like he was used and broke countless time, because of the pretty little albino with a face like artwork. Like he is a sin. 

  I wanna sleep next to you

But that's all I wanna do right now

So come over now and talk me down  

   Soraru knew that Mafu saw him. he saw the albino's red eyes flit towards him for a second. He sat down on the stairs to the entrance of the graveyard, earning weird and curious stares. He ignored them, staring down at his fingers. He remembers when Mafu kissed him softly, on his neck, and whispered in his ears, those three words that destroyed him. "I'm getting married." Those three words, and he was gone.

   "Soraru-san." Hearing his name being spoken by the male was like a deep thrust to his heart. He turned slightly towards Mafu, and said hoarsely, with his unused voice. "What?" He heard Mafu sigh. "I was just experimenting with you. I don't love you. At all." Soraru was sure that even the people from a mile away can hear his heart breaking. He blinked away the tears, and turned towards Mafu fully. "Good," he spits out, noticing that Mafu's eyes are filled with a thousand sorry, and that his girlfriend is clutching his hand, staring at him. 

   He turned away and walked away, taking slow, measured steps, although each step away from Mafu pained him beyond comprehension. He knew that Mafu would come back to him, kissing in the dark, in hiding, forever.

And he knew, that he doesn't want that.

  I wanna hold hands with you

But that's all I wanna do right now

And I wanna get close to you

Cause your hands and lips still know their way around

And I know I like to draw that line, when it starts to get too real

But the less time that I spend with you, the less you need to heal

   Now, Soraru stood on the cliff, arms spread out wide. "Everyone has wings," he remembered Mafu saying, and cracked a smile. "But not everyone knows how to use it," he whispered finally, and took a big step, out towards the open sky.

  But I wanna sleep next to you

And that's all I wanna do right now

And I wanna come home to you

But home is just a room full of my safest sounds

So come over now and talk me down

Talk me down.

A/N : Hi, I am a guy today. (that sound so weird omg sorry) but i am like so gay for troye sivan today. i guess this is called gay, since i woke up feeling so fucking male today goddamnit 

update : my family does not know this lmao and i will probably be deleting my soramafu oneshot pt 1, sorry but soon there will be another srmf oneshots coming out, gawd i have so many books to work on im dying

-Aru