No, You Are Not (Part 6)

Mafu walked towards his science teacher timidly, and asked, "You asked for me?" He inquired, his voice pitched at a higher to be than usual. "Your results are looking good, but it's still quite bad, Mafumafu-kun." His teacher said with a sigh, setting down her folders on the table. "I'm sorry, I'll try my best," Mafu mumbled, and the teacher shook her head.
         "In order to help you improve, I have set you up with a rather good student of mine. He is a senior in this school and he had agreed to help you?" She nodded at Soraru, who had walked up to them just now. Now, he turned his body towards Mafu a little, and inclined his head. "Pleasure to meet you, Mafumafu-kun. I'm Soraru, and I'll be your senior," he said, with a smirk.

Wait.

What the hell??!!!!!

         Mafu looked as if he was dying, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. Soraru, however, looked strangely self-satisfied, a smirk etched on his lips. "Is there a problem?" The teacher inquired, and the moment Mafu said 'yes', Soraru said 'no'. The teacher smiled, and nodded. "Then it is okay!" She pushed them out of her room, "Go on, now!" She smiled, and closed the door.
         Mafu looked at Soraru, who smirked. "Should we go and study? I've passes for your classes," Soraru smiled and gave Mafu his passes. The albino mumbled his thanks, flushing when he accepted them. They walked side by side to the library, where they picked out a quiet corner to study.
         Soraru told Mafu to call him if he doesn't know how to do a question, and Mafu agreed. The raven-haired male played with his phone for a few minutes before taking out his homework and finishing it. Within minutes, Mafu was already calling for him, his face hesitant. "Soraru-san?" He called, and the said male hummed. "Yes?" The raven-haired male asked, and Mafu sighed. "This question...it's too hard."
        Soraru nods in understanding, and moved to sit next to Mafu. He explained the question carefully, but the only thing can focus on is Soraru's scent that reminds him of apples. It makes him die internally, but he forced his face into something hard, like a mask. After they finally finished their revisions, Mafu sat opposite Soraru, holding his hands. "Soraru-san."
          The raven-haired male looked up. "What." "Are you still in love with Sakatan?" An obvious flinch can be seen from Soraru, but he shrugged. "Not really anymore." Mafu smiled, and blushed. "Can you give me a chance?" He asked, and Soraru looked shocked. "Its love at first sight," Mafu admitted shyly. He was expecting a rejection, but instead, Soraru held up Mafu's hand, and kissed his knuckles.

"It was love at first sight for me, too."

A/N : no extras. IT FINALLY ENDED. However, it's rather shitty, no? Again, like I said, request is open until May! Please request lots? I'll try to finish them when I have time. Semi-hiatus loooool ugh I'm crying.

-Aru