Abusive Relationship (Part 3)

"Hey, Mafu!" The albino turned and narrowly avoided getting slammed by Amatsuki. However, it hurts, as Amatsuki hit his sides, grazing the fresh bruises on his skin. He grimaced in pain, his body curling in slightly, but he smiles at the brunette.
       "What's up, hey wait, is that a hickey?" Mafu gasped, and clapped a hand over the red mark, but Amatsuki easily pulls his hand away and grin at him. "Finally got laid, didn't you?" He teased, and it was all Mafu takes to not break down and cry. He had gotten 'laid' ages ago.

Though it may be considered as rape.

       Mafu just forced a smile and turned away, a hand brushing over the hickey. "It's nothing," he smiled tightly, and Amatsuki hummed. "C'mon, we're late." He tugged Mafu towards the direction to class, and the albino lets him, closing his eyes to remember exactly one year ago, where was he.

     I was alone. In the dark. He saw me. Where is my... parents? He took me by hand, wanting to take me home. I agreed. He led me into his car... and he raped me.

       Tears filled Mafu's eyes and he wiped them away quickly. Instead of breaking down, he endured the entire day with a tight smile pasted onto his face, as he laughed and joked around with his friends... or at least, tried to.

*°*

         Soraru sat in his car, waiting for Mafu to show up. His fingers were tapping an impatient beat on the surface of the dashboard. He watched intently as the albino walked towards him in a quick pace, head down, and eyes shuttered. When Mafu opened his car door and slid in, Soraru smiled. "How's your day, baby?"
       He didn't miss the fidgeting, but ignored it, unwilling to let it spoil his mood. "It's fin-" Mafu was cut off when someone knocked on the window, and Soraru rolled it down, staring at how the male stares at Mafu. He felt his heart starting to race, fury slowly seeping in. However, Mafu turned towards the male, and pulled up a smile on his face.
        "Yeah, Amachan?" He inquired, and the brunette sent a nervous look at Soraru. He handed a book to Mafu, and smiled. "Your book. Thank you for lending!" He leaned in and kissed Mafu on the cheek, an action that sent Soraru in red hot anger. The older make gritted his teeth and waited until the brunette walked away, before rolling up the window and sending a glare at Mafu, whom stiffened.
        "Slut," he hisses, and the albino closes his eyes, tears beginning to gather again. "You probably slept with him, didn't you?" He asked busily, and Mafu shook his head, biting his lip. "Soraru-san, he is just my friend-" "-friend my ass. You probably fuck him in school, slut." Tears started streaming down from Mafu's eyes and he cried, as Soraru began to speed up.
       "Pl-please slow do-down!" Mafu cries out, but Soraru paid him no heed. Instead, he did the exact opposite- he sped up. "Don't think you will get away with this," he muttered, and Mafu was beyond terrified. Once they reached the house, Soraru had sent the maids away for a day off, and Mafu just knew that he had fucked up big time.
        As Soraru approaches him, Mafu shrunk back, fear evident in his eyes. He even whimpered, pressing himself harder against the wall, wishing desperately to disappear. But that did not happen. Instead, Mafu's clothes got thrown off his body, and the older male pushed him, making him fall on the ground.
         He unzipped his pants and Mafu cried, big fat tears rolling down his cheeks as he begged for Soraru to stop. However, the male did not listen, kneeling down instead on the ground near Mafu's feet. He gripped the albino's thighs with a surprising force, and used his right hand to grab something from the floor.
        Mafu shut his eyes tight, thinking that Soraru would slap him, but instead, he heard a small sound, and something cold clamped around his hands and legs, restricting his movements. He opened them to see his hands in handcuffs, and his legs spread apart with some kind of object.
         Soraru stood up and vanished behind a door, coming back after a few minutes with a candle. Mafu writhed a little, his panic and fear coming in waves now. "Pl-please, Sor-Soraru-san-" "What was that, baby boy?" Upon hearing that nickname, tears pricked Mafu's eyes again, and the younger shook his head, whispering softly..., "nothing, daddy."
        He bowed his head slightly in shame and submission, and Soraru smirked. He took a lighter and lighted the candle. The albino started to cry again, his eyes clamped shut and his teeth worrying his bottom lip until it bleeds. "Baby, look." Soraru whispered in a low voice and Mafu complied, forcing himself to open his eyes and see the older male pick the candle up again.
        Soraru ran the candle along Mafu's skin, allowing him to feel the heat but not the actual fire. Mafu was fine with it.... until the first drop of the wax of the candle dripped on his skin. Mafu arched his back, screaming in pain, and Soraru laughed. He continued doing that, letting wax drip on Mafu's smooth skin, enjoying the way Mafu screams, until he saw something rather interesting.
         He blew the candle, making the fire go out, and keeled down, gripping Mafu's erection. The albino threw his head back, moaning and Soraru smiles. "Slut," he whispered, his finger pressing on his erection's slit teasingly. "Getting hard over wax dripping on your skin. Such a kinky, kinky slut." He stretches the last word out playfully, as he took off his pants, freeing his own boner.
          He positioned himself in front of Mafu's entrance, and pushed in. The albino screams, his eyes tearing up almost immediately. "Da-daddy- stopp-!" Soraru just grunts, thrusting in and out in a faster pace than before. The albino cries again, his eyes blurry with tears. He felt like he was tearing apart, and there is nothing he can do to stop it.
         When they both reached their climax, Soraru released his cum inside Mafu and pulled out, picking the seemingly boneless male up. He pushed open a dark door, with blank grey walls and a small air vent. He ignores Mafu, focusing instead on wiping the albino down as clean as possible before pulling away.
        "You will learn your lesson here, Mafu," he said in a low voice, and shut the door, leaving the younger male locked in.

A/N : as you can probably see, my language had gotten more and more vulgar. Please excuse me for my lack of manners. You don't mind seeing more bad words, right? Btw wax play (ahem more like torture ahem ahem) and sex toys in this chapter ;))

-Aru