Abandoned Classroom

Smut. Also, I'm fucking reading a fucking smut in a cafe while my relatives are talking fuck save my sinful ass goddamn btw that's the best smut I've read for a long time holy shit and im reaching 50 chapters somebody save me
Also includes rimming (DO NOT SEARCH IT UP)

        "Meet me in the abandoned classroom, I will wait for you," Mafu whispers in Soraru's ears, before moving away from him towards his own respective class. Soraru bit his lip, averting his eyes from the rest of the group to his hands, trying to keep himself from leaping after Mafu's figure. "Hey, your boy toy wanna meet you," Suzumu laughs and Soraru glared at his friend.
       "Go on, Soraru-san!" Lon chirped, and Last Note nodded. "We wouldn't miss you." Soraru frowned, before standing up, pushing his chair back rather harshly. "Fine, assholes," he hisses, and walked out of the room, heading towards the abandoned classroom he and Mafu usually have their tryst.
         When he walked in, he saw Mafu lying down on one of the tables, pants and boxers discarded to another part of the room. Soraru felt his heart constrict, and locked the door behind him. "I thought you wouldn't come, Soraru-san." The albino pouts slightly, and Soraru fell to his knees before the younger male.
        "Stay there, senpai," Mafu giggles, pushing himself up until he sat on the table, a innocent smile pulling at his lips. "I want to give you a show," he whispers. He pulled a lube from his bag, and opened it, pouring it on his hands. He rubbed his palms together, warming up the said liquid, his pretty little cock twitching a little when he applied some on his awaiting erection.
        Soraru gulped a little, staring at Mafu as the albino gives himself a handjob, his hands moving up and down skillfully, while keeping eye contact with Soraru. After Mafu decided that he is hard enough, he spreads his legs open, putting more lube on his fingers before probbing his entrance rather timidly.
        He inserted one finger, and threw his head back, moaning lewdly. "So-Soraru-san-!" He cries out, adding another finger as his wide open legs showed Soraru exactly how he does it. Soraru felt pathetic and restricted, because his boyfriend is touching himself in front of him and he couldn't do anything.
         "Can I help you, baby?" He asked, and Mafu lets out another strangled cry, nodding. Soraru finally gets up, moving closer to Mafu as he touched him slowly, leaning in to kiss his lips, pulling the albino's fingers away.
       "Open your mouth, baby," he whispered hoarsely, and Mafu complied, allowing Soraru to insert three fingers into his mouth. Mafu sucked on his fingers, maintaining eye contact with Soraru as he did so. They both knew that the albino does not need anymore preparation, but it is just an excuse for foreplay.
        Soraru pushed his fingers into Mafu's entrance, kissing the albino as he swallowed the younger's moans greedily. Mafu held himself up, his arms shaking with the effort as the raven-haired male pinched his nipples teasingly, leaning down to bite harshly at one of his nipples. Mafu arched his back, crying out in pain, but Soraru just kissed him again, making him stop.
         When Soraru pulled his fingers out with a lewd  'pop' sound and begin to prepare himself, Mafu stopped him. "I want to p-prepare you," he stuttered cutely, and Soraru's heart swells at the cute sight. "Okay," he agrees, and the albino beamed. as Mafu squeezed the bottle of lube onto Soraru's erection, the scent of strawberries filled the air. Soraru have not really paid attention to the smell, but now... he smirks at Mafu.
        "Baby, is that flavoured lube?" He inquired, and suddenly, Mafu seemed shyer than just now. "S-so what if it is?" He whispers, and Soraru climbed up on the table, leaning down until he is practically lying down on the surface. "Climb over, senpai wants to eat you," the raven-haired male smirked at Mafu, who trembled as he did as he is ordered. He crawled over Soraru, until his ass is perfectly aligned with Soraru's mouth. The raven-haired male licked his lips when he saw Mafu's pretty pink hole, and leaned in, his tongue slipping easily into the ring of muscle. 
         Mafu jolted when he felt Soraru's tongue in him, a needy moan pulled out of his mouth without him even wanting to. "Senpai..ahn!" Mafu moans, his arms shaking from the effort to hold himself up. Soraru gripped onto Mafu's asscheeks, as he continued to taste Mafu. "S-senpai, I can't hold it in..Ah!" The albino threw his head back, moaning extremely loud when he felt Soraru's tongue brush against his prostate. "Have I touched there, love?" Soraru asked, his voice especially hoarse after he pulled away from Mafu's ass. "Y-yes..," Mafu sighed with a stutter; he wanted to feel something against his hole again.

       As if Soraru had heard his unsaid request, he hoisted Mafu up so that the albino is basically sitting on top of his hard cock, and pushed him down slowly onto his erection. Mafu cried out at the pleasure, his legs spreading wider open instinctively. Soraru smirks, and leaned in to give Mafu a sweet kiss that got the younger whining for more, before thrusting upwards quickly. Mafu yelped in shock, but soon, he was bouncing on Soraru's cock, the raven-haired male giving a buck of his hips from time to time. When Mafu got too tired, Soraru took over, grabbing hold of Mafu's hips and slamming them down on his erection, earning a painful moan from the albino. 
        When their pace started to get even more erratic and uneven, they both knew that they are close. Soraru kissed Mafu passionately, before thrusting up harder and deeper, and Mafu's entrance tightened as the albino came. Soraru continued moving, letting the pressure and the tightness build him up to his orgasm, before he finally released into Mafu's hole.
        When Soraru pulled out and plopped onto the table next to Mafu, and smiled. "That is good, isn't it, baby?" He asked, and Mafu nodded, panting. "The best," the albino agreed, and they shared another kiss before cleaning up and exiting the classroom.

A/N : hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my username, do you think I should? If so, what username you guys think would suit me? I'm open, I guess, to suggestions.

-Aru