Tattoos And Flowers (Part 5)

A/N : Gosh I think this series is gonna be really long...Anyway Please look at the a/n at the end of this chapter its important af

        What do you mean, Mafu has this mark?" Soraru asked, his eyes narrowed. "Mafu's soulmate mark! I think it is his mark, because that is the only thing on his body that's inked. It's on his arm, so it's a little hard to see, but he showed me once!" Soraru widened his eyesight shock, and instantly took Amatsuki's hand, ignoring the yelp that the brunette made.
        "Really?!!" Amatsuki nodded, blushing, and Soraru beamed. "Yes!" He turned back to the brunette. "Amatsuki-kun. Where's Mafu now?" He knew that he is calling Mafu informally, but he is too happy to even care. Amatsuki blinked. "Umm... visiting his family."
         Amatsuki gave the raven-haired male Mafu's family address, since he thought that Soraru had just wanted it for fun. Behind his back, Kashitaro facepalmed, knowing that the albino will probably throw a fit when he found out.

*°*

         During the week-long stay at his parents' house, Mafu did what he was supposed to do as a obedient child. He helped out around the house, made dinner with his mother, and had a great week overall. When he was about to leave, he actually felt like crying. His mother did, and thinking that it isn't all that weird anymore Mafu burst into tears as well.
        "I'm gonna miss you!!" He wailed, trying in vain to rub away his tears. "Don't cry, Mafu, just promise you will be back," his father told him sternly and helped him wipe away his tears. Mafu tried to hold it in, but he ended up sobbing again. "Aish, both of you," his father shook his head at Mafu and his mother.
         "Bye, mom, dad. I promise I'll be back!" He shouted, and his mother called back, her eyes teary, "Make sure to bring back a boyfriend! Preferably your soulmate!" Mafu felt his face burn but nodded anyways, gripping his bag and getting onto the train. He sat down at one of the free seats and took out his notebook to scribble some lyrics in.

"So you are into composing?"

*°*

       Mafu froze before turning to look at the male sitting beside him, and was met with the sapphire eyes of the tattoo artist.

Wait.

THE TATTOO ARTIST??!

       Mafu's hand begun to shake, but he gripped the pen hard enough to hide the shaking. However, Soraru saw it, and he placed his hand over Mafu's. The albino was so shocked, his jaw dropped open. "Shut your mouth, you're going to catch flies," Soraru laughed, and Mafu closed his jaw, his face burning with embarrassment.

But still.

Oh my god.

        He is literally holding the Soraru's hand. The one that he always hide from. The one that he is so scared of. Mafu could not believe that Soraru was actually such a kind person underneath. "I just came back from getting some inspiration in Osaka, you?" Soraru asked, his eyes alight with curiosity.
         "J-just ba-back from vis-visiting my p-parents." Mafu cursed himself inwardly for stuttering, but in truth, Soraru just find it adorable. "Hey," he called softly, tugging on Mafu's hand. "Y-yes?" "Are you scared of me?" Mafu did not answer immediately, which made Soraru assume the worse and let go of the albino's hand.
           "You always glare at me." Came the soft, barely audible voice of his, and Soraru turned towards Mafu. "I was just looking at you. I don't know how to start a conversation with you, so I always observe you to think about ways to converse with you. I did not realize I was glaring though. Sorry."
          Mafu blushed. He had not known that Soraru was such a great person underneath. "Soraru-san?" He asked, and the raven-haired male turned back towards him. "Yes?" "Can we hang out sometimes?" He asked timidly, and looked up just in time to see Soraru's face brighten up.
        "Yes! Oh my gosh, you do not know how long I have wanted that!" He gushed, grabbing Mafu's hands. Just when he did that, his sketchbook fell to the floor, and Mafu glanced down, and his eyes widened.

"What is that?"

A/N : k guys~ I'm writing another series (im gonna publish that after this series ofc) and I really need help ;-;

Gimme suggestions of soraru's surname and mafu's

Pls

That's important in the next series and if I don't get suggestions I'm srsly gonna break down and cry

-Aru