Daddy's Rules

Part 3 of KINKY SERIES
Kink : Little space and crossdressing, daddy kink and spankings

          Mafu sat obediently on his bed, ready to video chat with his boyfriend.... Or may I say.. his daddy. He is wearing a pretty pink dress that Soraru had gotten him last year, along with a pink choker and thigh high stockings. He is wearing panties as well, but he isn't going to tell his daddy that.
          The connection went through and soon he saw Soraru, propped up on the pillows as he smiles at Mafu. The albino blushes, feeling a rush of heat running up his thighs as his daddy did that. "So.. how's today?" Soraru asks, and Mafu beamed. "It's all fine!" He chirped happily, and fumbled with a bracelet. "Luznyan gave this to me!" He said excitedly, showing his daddy the silver bracelet.
         Soraru's eyes narrowed with suspicion as he checked the accessory out, before nodding and sighing. "Two more days baby boy... Then daddy will come back, okay?" He asked and Mafu nodded sadly. "I miss you," the albino whined softly, placing a hand against the screen of the laptop. Soraru smiles and blew a kiss at the laptop before checking his watch.
         "Baby, I have to go. See you soon?" Mafu pouted but nodded his head, and was about to hang up on the video call until he heard his lover's voice again, this time low and hoarse. "Don't break daddy's rules, got it, princess?" Mafu shivered involuntarily, feeling himself getting hard just by listening to Soraru's voice, and forced himself to nod. "Yes daddy," he whispered, and the raven-haired male nodded, before saying goodbye and hanging up.

          After the line disconnects, Mafu laid on the bed, and his attention strayed to the big teddy bear his daddy had given him for their third anniversary last year and flushed. But daddy told me to follow his rules... He frowned, and stretched out his hands towards the bear. He straddled it, and lets out a throaty moan as he moved his hips up and down, grinding down on the bear.
         "Da-daddy.. aah-" he moans again, spreading his legs wider and reaching down to touching his clothed erection. "Ohmygod- daddy!" He threw his head back, moaning louder as he felt himself getting closer to his release.

       "...baby boy. What are you doing?" Mafu instantly stopped, ice running through his veins but he couldn't stop himself and reaching for his lover. "Are you really here, daddy?" He asked, and Soraru frowns. "Its a surprise," he answered simply before dropping his bags on the floor and approaching the albino.
         "Looks like you didn't follow daddy's rules, did you, princess?" He asked lowly, running a finger along Mafu's bare thighs. The albino suppressed a moan, his eyes pleading with Soraru. The older male chuckled and shook his head. "Ohh, no, princess. You aren't getting off that easily. Bend over, you know what to do."
         The albino flushed and got onto all fours, pushing up his butt so that it is in the air. Soraru licked his lips and smiled. "Good boy," he said, bending over and kissing Mafu's ear affectionately. He yanked down the albino's panties, and leaned down to kiss Mafu's butt softly.
          Flustered, Mafu whined at Soraru's teasing, but instantly stopped when something comes in contact with his butt and his whines became moans. "Daddyyyy!" He moans out loudly, but Soraru just grunts, spanking it a few more times before flipping Mafu over. "Now that the punishments are over, princess, allow daddy to make you happy, hmm?"
         Mafu flushed and nodded, groaning in pleasure as his daddy gripped his erection and started to move his hand up and down, giving Mafu indescribable pleasure. "Ohh- daddy, I'm so close-!" The albino ends his sentence with a loud and lewd moan and came, spilling his cum on the sheets.

God, he loves his daddy.

A/N : I opened another series guys. There's this kinky series, (working on a series within this series look forward to it guys) and then.... smut series. [ANY SURFACE ON EARTH] feel free to request smut on any SURFACE or any type of smut you want. I'll work on it while I'm finishing up this kinky series.

Idk why but I feel the urge to write smut lately I'm sorry

-Aru