Sinners and Angels (Part 1)

A/N : this story is rather triggering. No smut this time! Also, Mafu is older than Soraru in this story ^^

          Soraru walked around the camp grounds, his hands raised up in the air as he moved them mindlessly, was if he is playing the piano. He hummed as he did it, before dropping his arms to his side's and turning around to see the entire ' camp ' from his spot. When he closes his eyes, he still remembered the therapist whispering in his ears.

       Soraru tucks his freshly dyed blue hair behind his ears, and rolled his eyes in amusement. The woman sat in front of him, legs crossed and holding a folder in her arms. "You see, we believe that you are not a sinner, Soraru." The said male scoffed a little, crossing his arms and staring at the floor.
       "We believe that you are simply.. influenced by others. Human beings are born heterosexual, and those that assume that they are homosexual, or transsexual, are just influenced socially, and a little mentally impaired." Soraru couldn't help himself, and flicked his gaze towards the woman once. She took it as an encouragement to continue, and clasped her hands tighter as if she is in a prayer.
       "God has made us heterosexual, has decreed that man and woman should be together. Anyone that thinks otherwise is slightly impaired mentally, and I do think that you should listen, Soraru dear. You should understand that, we are here to purify you, to get rid of your sins. You should allow us to help you. To fix you."
        She smiles kindly at Soraru, who stared back at her impassively. "Do you understand?" Soraru stood up and brushed off the miniscule dust from his clothes, and smiled fakely at the woman. "Of course, miss," he purred, his lips lifting up in a small smirk.

Lying has never felt so good before.

Or so sinful.

        Soraru skipped onto a stray stone, frowning at the things he had gotten himself into. Why have I came out to being gay, actually? He bit his lips. He remembered the day when he was 18, and that he was sure that he is gay for another guy in college. He had told his mother, who had been horrified. Next thing he knew, he is here, stuck, and unable to move on.
        "For fuck's sake," he muttered softly, and sat down on the freshly mowed grass. He ran a hand through his blue locks before laying down on the inviting ground, and closes his eyes slightly. "Student, you aren't supposed to sleep here," upon hearing the soft voice, Soraru opened his eyes.
       He looked at the person who said those words, and scowled. "What do you mean? I come here all the time," he said, stretching a little before standing up. The other male blushes furiously as he saw Soraru's bare skin. "So, who are you?" The raven-haired male inquired, propping his head up and staring at the other.
       He was, Soraru supposed, quite pretty, with white hair and long eyelashes that framed his red eyes. Petite figure and slender fingers, a pretty pink mouth and a small pert nose. Soraru smirked inwardly. Totally his type. "I'm Mafumafu, a volunteer at this camp," the albino said, folding his arms together. "And I'm told that this is a forbidden place for students like you."
         Soraru pushes himself up, and smiled at Mafu, before standing up. Mafu shrunk back a little, finding out now that the raven-haired male is in fact, much taller than him. "Why is such a young and handsome guy like you volunteering in this shit hole anyway?" He gave a dismissive wave, gesturing towards the so called 'conversion' camp. Mafu shook his head, and whispered in a soft voice, "Please don't say that."
          Soraru smirks. "Why, scared? How old are you, anyway?" Mafu blinked, clutching his shirt tightly. "20," he replied, and Soraru smiled. "That means you're older. Tell me, senpai, do you have a girlfriend? Are you straight?"
        "I am straight. N-no girlfriend.." He mumbled and took another step back when he saw the grin Soraru was sporting. "Well, senpai," Soraru held Mafu by the shoulders and leaned in, his breath ghosting over Mafu's neck, "I will make you change your mind." He smiled innocently at the albino when he pulled away, and turned, walking away from the spot.

       Mafu was left at the place, mouth hanging open and face as red as tomatoes.

A/N : do you think there should be another part to this?

Anyway, I feel like writing about conversion camps because I think it's really totally unfair and stupid that they think homosexuality is a sin. I really hate this kind of shit, and so I think there will be a second part to this. Sorry that I will be working on two series that the same time and updated will probably be slow, so sorry in advance I guess.

Next, this is a rant. I have been feeling really really down and suicidal lately because even though my friends support me for being gender fluid and bisexual/asexual, I asked my family members whether they support LGBT or not. Their answer is.... no. They do not. They told me that we should not support it because it is rather unnatural and its not our business to care. I wanted to scream, really, because I am one and I don't know how to proceed here on now. Should I force myself to act like normal, heterosexual people? Is it unnatural that I do not feel sexual attraction in any form towards any male or female? Is it unnatural that I like people with the same gender? Because if I'm gender fluid, I would be bisexual no matter what. I don't know.... Sorry for disturbing all of you.

-Aru