Day We Became Us

Not soramafu, and not one part of the kinky series. This is Melost+Kashitsuki.

        Amatsuki remembers the first day he met Hashiyan and Kashitaro. It was love at first sight, a great distraction from his abusive boyfriend, and he loved the attention the two males gave him.

*°*

       The first day he met them, he was going to school when his knees buckled and he fell. His boyfriend was too rough with him, playing with him like he is a toy. However, he couldn't get away from the male, and ended up living with him. Now, he rubbed the rope marks on his thighs, wincing at the sharp pain that shot up his leg. "Ow," he hisses lowly, tears pricking the corners of his eyes.
         The brunette pushed up his red spectacles in frustration, taking out his phone and dialling Mafu's phone number. Mafu is his childhood and current best friend, and he knew that he can count on the albino. He glanced worriedly at his leg, which was bend at a weird angle, and waited for his friend to pick up. "Hello?" He heard an unknown voice, which was hoarse, and squeaked.
        "I want to talk to Mafu," he whispered, and the voice hummed. "He is bathing. I'm his boyfriend, you must be Amachan, right? What's wrong?" "I fell down and I can't stand up," Amatsuki said softly, sounding like he was about to cry. "Whoa, tell me where you at, I'll tell Hashiyan and Kashitaro to pick you up." Amatsuki blinked. Who are they?
        Nevertheless, he told Soraru the address of the place he is at, because he does not care if he is going to be kidnapped or killed, he just want this pain off his legs now. He tried to move his legs and yelped in pain when the pain intensifies. "Hey, you Amachan?" He heard a voice ask and blinked through the haze of pain. He turned to snap at the person to fuck off, but stopped when he saw how hot the guy was, and his lips screwed shut.

       "Soraru sent me?" The black-haired male asked, and Amatsuki frowns. "Can you help me up?" He inquired, gazing up at the male with puppy eyes. The male grunted, and pulled him up. Amatsuki let out a high pitched screech, tears springing up in pain. The male notices and gasped, bracing Amatsuki so that he can stand on two feet.
       "I'm Hashiyan," he smiled, and the brunette nodded with a slow blush, a hand gripping his thighs, that are in so much pain. "Are you okay?" Another male asked, and Amatsuki supposed that this male is Kashitaro. "I'm fine," he replied softly, forcing a smile. "I don't think so. Your thighs seemed to be in pain?" Hashiyan asked, and Amatsuki flushed a deep red. "Yes," he admitted, and the black-haired male crossed his arms. "You're coming home with us," he decided, and gripped Amatsuki's hand.
        However, the brunette resisted, pulling his arm away. "I'm perfectly fine," he snapped, and turned away. But when he took a step, he immediately felt his legs give out under him. He braced himself for the hard ground and was shocked when he did not feel anything. He cracked open an eye to see Kashitaro's arms around him, and the said male smiled at him. "We need to take care of you," he said in a steady tone, and carried Amatsuki to his and Hashiyan's house.

         Once he reached, Hashiyan threw him a pair of shorts and told him to change. Amatsuki gave him a dull look, and the older male pouted. "If you don't change, I'll do it for you!" He smiles and the brunette literally ran to the bathroom, changing as quick as he can. Once he was finished, he made his way out, and both the other males stared at him.

Or more specifically, his legs.

       "Is that rope marks?" Hashiyan finally asked, his voice horrified. "My boyfriend has kinks," Amatsuki replied, sitting down so that Kashitaro can rub medicinal oil on it. "Thank you, Kashitaro-san, Hashiyan-san," he beams at them, and Hashiyan traced a hand over one of Amatsuki's many bruises, making the bespectacled male flinch a little.
        "It feels like your boyfriend is rather abusive, hmm?" He inquired, and Amatsuki flushed. "He needs me," was all he said, but in truth, he don't really know why he had stuck with the male in the first place. "Why don't you break up with him.. and choose us?" Kashitaro whispered now, his hand slipping into Amatsuki's shirt, making him shudder. "Stop," the brunette moaned, and Hashiyan finally smirks, drawing circles on the younger's inner thigh.