Who Are You (Extra)

"I brought your favourite flowers." The albino's voice is the only sound in the quiet graveyard. It does not seemed like he cared though, since his eyes were trained on the tombstone in front of him. Mafu smiled brightly, taking a seat on the stool he brought with him. "Amachan told me that Kashitaro-san proposed to him, isn't that great? You know how that idiot had always wanted that!" Without really wanting to, he felt his tears fall, and placed a hand flat against the cold surface of the tombstone. 

     "Remember when you told me that you want to marry me, Soraru-san?" He asked, ignoring the tears that are now running down his face freely. He smiled, despite his pained heart, and continued, "I remember everything. I also remember when you kissed me under the mistletoe. Isn't that great? Suzumu-san told me how you forced him to hang the plant over our front door, just for me." Mafu took in a shuddering breath, and bumped his head slightly against the stone. His fingers clutching the flowers as if his life depended on it. 

     "I would like to think that if you want to propose to me, you would use your favourite flowers, mixed with mine, and bring me to somewhere romantic. But knowing you, you will probably just pop the question out of nowhere." He lets out a bitter laugh, his crimson red eyes pained. "But it doesn't matter. The long-awaited proposal will never come, right? You're dead, anyway." He slumped in his seat. "I'm sorry if I sound like this. To be honest, Soraru-san, you're just so selfish. Why did you leave without me? I could have been with you, in death or life. But I can't follow you now, since I had promised you to stay alive. I didn't realize that you will actually leave me. Forever. You know, I would not care even if your other personality hurts me, I just really want you back."

        He wiped at his eyes furiously. He promised himself that he would not cry. Not again, he thought. "It had been two years, Soraru-san, two years, and i'm still not over you. Who gave you the rights to leave me all alone? That's not fair. I feel guilty every time I look at Amachan and Kashitaro-san being all lovey-dovey and wishes that something happens to them. So that they could feel how I feel. It hurts, Soraru-san, I want you to comfort me. But you can't, can you? I don't believe you will be there to save me, I don't believe that you are watching over me..... you know I have never believe in all that..but, I really wanna believe this. Just for you."
          He shook his head. "I want your kisses, and the bed has gotten cold without you. I really want you back. Even after two years, there isn't anyone that could replace you." Mafu smiled softly, and stopped talking. "I love you, Soraru-san. Forever, and always." He whispered, placing the bouquet of flowers on top of the ground, in front of the tombstone. Together with the flowers he placed a silver ring, with Mafu's name etched on it. "I don't think anyone will replace you, too," he added. "So I guess, you can keep the wrong, and I'll keep this one, too." He held up his own hand, showing off the gold ring on his own finger, with Soraru's name on it.

"I love you."

A/N : FINALLY ENDDD credits to sacchii- thanks for asking me to write the extraaaaa sorry if it's a bit shit w

-Aru