You Are So Beautiful (Part 4)

"Can we break up?"

         "What-?" Soraru cringed at the hurt he heard in Mafu's words. It hurt him deep in his core, but be knew he needed to be strong. "I don't love you anymore. So let's break up." "No, wait, Soraru-san, think it over again first!" The albino cried out, and clung to the raven-haired male.
          Soraru steeled himself, before pushing Mafu off. The albino landed on the floor and stayed there, tears running down his face. It broke his heart to see him in such a state, but he can't be weak.

         I have to be firm, he thought, and clenched his fist. "Goodbye, Mafu." "Soraru-san!" Mafu wailed from his spot on the floor, his voice cracking because of his hurt. Soraru said nothing, and walked away, closing the door behind him. Once he was outside, he slid down, feeling the tears fall down.
           I am sorry.... Mafu. I still love you...

A month later....

           Mafu sat down at his chair, staring out listlessly. "I hate life," he whined to Amatsuki. Weirdly enough, the brunette did not say anything today. He just sighed and turned towards Mafu. "Mafu, Kashitaro-san sent me a message just now." "What is it?" The albino inquired, instantly curious now. Usually his friend wouldn't say a thing about his boyfriend.
         "It's about Soraru." That sentence snatched Mafu's attention away almost immediately. "Have he found him?" Amatsuki nodded, but his eyes are teary when he raised them up to meet Mafu's red eyes. "What? Tell me!" The albino's voice rose to a scream, and Amatsuki cried.
           "Soraru-san...He is dead!" He cried out, and Mafu stopped moving altogether. "What?" He whispered. "It's a lie, right?" Amatsuki's face shows that it was the truth, and Mafu crumpled down to the floor. "It isn't true..." He repeated over and over again, feeling tears fall down. Amatsuki hugged the albino close to himself, whispering soothing words.

But it's too late.

There will be no words that could take away this pain.

         "Do you want to... meet him?" Amatsuki asked softly, receiving a nod in return. He kissed Mafu's forehead, and pulled him to his feet. "C'mon." Mafu followed him slowly, feeling nothing but the harsh pain, eating away at his soul.

           When they reached the morgue, Mafu could only feel numbness, spreading to his whole body, starting from his heart. He felt frozen, but forced himself to move forwards, towards Soraru. He longed to touch the raven-haired male's skin, to place his hand against his cheek, and feel the coolness of his hand, soothing him.
         But now, the only thing he could feel from Soraru is the coldness and the stiffness of a corpse. He leaned in closer, feeling his tears well up in his eyes; feeling as if he is going to die; feeling as if years of promises and love are rushing back to him. "Soraru-san," he whispered, hearing his voice catch and break. "Soraru-san, wake up."
          When it was clear that his lover will never wake up again, never laugh his beautiful laugh again, Mafu felt his legs give out underneath him. He couldn't breathe; couldn't hear or feel anything other than the ringing pain in himself. "Soraru-san, I love you, wake up!" He hates that his voice is sounding terribly desperate now, but ignores it, placing his cheek on top of Soraru's once-beating heart.

            "I promise I won't hurt you- won't hurt myself- won't have anxieties, just wake up-!!" He sobs, seeing nothing but blurred images now. "Soraru-san!!!" Amatsuki has to pry him away from Soraru, forcing him to head home instead of throwing himself off the building right now and there.

        Once he was home, Mafu can only feel the loneliness and the silence of his house. His house, not his and Soraru's anymore. He is dead. Dead. The albino ran into the raven-haired male's room, burying himself in the male's covers. It's only when he placed his head on top of the pillow that he felt something hard dig at his head.
          He instinctively reached behind the pillow, and came in contact with something hard. He took it out, and saw that it was a letter.

From Soraru.

To Mafu.

       He quickly sat up, and tore the letter open, taking the paper inside out. Doing so, something fell down as well, and Mafu looked down.

It was a ring.

       Mafu can already guess what the contents are about.

To Mafu.

Hey. You must have noticed this after I left you? Good. At least you are not such an idiot after all.

Mafu cracked a smile. Soraru can still joke around, even after knowing that he will be dying soon.

Well, you must also seen the ring, right? I wanted to give it to you, on our anniversary. However, I don't think I can make it. So... I guess, you can have it.

Mafu teared up, looking at the ring then back at the letter, before sliding it in. "I accept your silent proposal, Soraru-san," he whispered softly.

Okay, now that is cleared up. I really love you. I wanted to spend my whole life with you so bad, toucan even imagine it. Promise me you will be okay even after I have left. Promise me you will continue to heal, with me in your heart. Continue to live. Continue to love. I'm not worth your tears, Mafu, so don't cry. Humans are not worthy of an angel's tears. Remember that.

"You are worthy of everything I do, Soraru-san. Even tears." Mafu smiled after saying that, caressing the letter gently.

I'm sorry I can't spend my entire lifetime with you. However, spend yours remembering me. I love you, Mafu. I love you so damn much. I'll be breaking up with you, but it is only to protect you, I promise. Don't push everyone away, got it? Remember, I love you. I have a present for you. Look in the drawer nest to my bed. I hope you like it. It is a lifelong project, short, I know, but still, I hope you love it as much as I love you.

From, Soraru.

         Mafu scrambled for the drawer, wrenching it open and seeing a package, with Soraru's beautiful handwriting. It was again, addressed to him. He opened it, and peeked inside. There are three DVDs, but besides that, there were a bunch of handwritten messages. Mafu decided to read those messages later, and picked the DVD with a big number one written on it, grabbing his laptop and sliding it in.

           It was Soraru, sitting on top of his chair. He was spinning it, and when he stopped, he had a big smile on his face. Mafu wanted to kiss that lips so badly. "Mafu, this is a present for you. No messages, you know that I don't like sensitive stuff. It makes me cry, and I don't want you to cry. So I guess, these are all songs, I have never gotten to uploading online because I think.... I think that it's only fit for you."
         He began to sing, his voice as beautiful as the day Mafu had found him online, and instantly got his heart stolen away. Now his heart is stolen away again, by the same male. There were tons of songs; sappy, strong, energetic- everything that Soraru had thought Mafu would like. And he was right. Mafu loved every each song.

After listening to everything, Mafu took one of the notes up, and looked at it. It was a simple message that got Mafu's tears falling again, and he sniffled as he stick the note on the cover of his lyrics book. "Idiot. I'll live for you, forever."

Mafu, I love you.

Mafu looked towards the door, and he smiled. He could still see Soraru, his lover, walking through the door with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his life.

Soraru-san. I love you too.

A/N : Finally, it's the end!!! Soon later, it will be fluff, and so I hope you guys will love it yaaaay btw double updates love me

Anyway today my parents saw what was in my library (in wattpad, ofc) and scolded me over it, im not gonna tell you what's in my library but you guys can guess. I can literally feel them fucking judging me and I hate being judged- I'm an ugly piece of shit already and I couldn't handle this. I'm literally forcing myself to read more 'normal' books in wattpad and it's srsly killing me.. I even locked my app coz I'm so afraid of my parents or my sibling checking it out nd condemning me. So i got depressed again and since the blade is there.... yeah. You know. And yea I know that you guys probably don't care about this so I'm sorry for ranting here and to make up for it I'll try to, like, do my best with the next chapter as well.

-Aru