Tattoos And Flowers (Part 4)

Soraru frowned at the shop opposite him- usually it will be open by now and yet it isn't....yet. He observed a brunette that looks oddly familiar, and watched as he taped something on the shutters of the flower shop. Isn't he the one that hugged that albino? Soraru wondered, he knew it is that male, but there is another time he had seen him. He just could not recall when. The bell on his door jingled, and he turned towards the sound. 

        "Kashitaro-kun," Soraru greeted, a hand braced against his hips. "What can I do for you?" "What else?" His friend laughed. "Wait a minute, Amachan will be here soon. He just needed to do something." "Where is Hashiyan?" Soraru asked, remembering the male that came with him yesterday for a piercing. The raven-haired male does piercings for free when he has free times, only for his friends. "He went out with his fellow rappers. Anyway... do you have couple temporary tattoos? I need them."
        Soraru nodded, before transferring his attention to the supposedly 'Amachan'. The brunette is exactly the way he had remembered. "You are the one that knew the florist opposite?" He asked, toning down his voice. The male blinked, before nodding. "You are talking about Mafu, right? We are best friends."
         Once Amatsuki warmed up to Soraru, he grinned. "Mafu says you are scary, but it turned out that you are not!" Soraru blinked. "He thinks I'm scary?" He inquired, feeling his heart drop. The brunette nodded. "Yup! He says you will usually glare at him from your shop, and sometimes it scares him so much he will hide behind a plant."
          The raven-haired male laughed. "Who does that?" He asked, unable to control his laughter. "I know right?! Anyway, I don't think you're glaring at him, right?" Amatsuki smirked. "What do you mean?" Soraru shook his head. "Its obvious that you like him." Is it that obvious?
           Soraru clicked his tongue. "Amatsuki, why do you guys want to get matching tattoos anyway?" Amatsuki pouted. "Why not?" "Because you guys already have soulmate marks!" "Is it wrong to have another matching tattoos?" Kashitaro asked from his spot on the chair. They had decided to hang out at Soraru's when the raven-haired male work on Amatsuki's tattoo- totally not permanent.
         "Come to say... Soraru-san, Have you met your soulmate yet?" Amatsuki asked, wincing a little who Soraru pressed into his skin too hard. "Sorry," Soraru mumbled, blushing. "It's okay!" The brunette chirped, and pressed further. "Reply me-" "-not yet," Soraru cut in, blushing even harder.
         "Then what's your mark?" Amatsuki asked, sitting up when Soraru finished the tattoo. Soraru turned away, baring his neck. "On my neck," he mumbled. Amatsuki leaned in, gaping at the tattoo. "I know this mark is probably really rare, but I don't really know what it meant, it seems like no one has it anyways-"

       "Wait!" Amatsuki shouted, making every other person in the shop look at them, including Suzumu, who came to work. "What?" Soraru asked, embarrassed. "This mark- Mafu has it!!"

*°*

             "What does the mark mean, mum?" Mafu asked, taking a long sip of his tea. "Hmm... it meant a miracle," his mum smiled. "I consulted someone on the meaning. Maybe your meeting with your soulmate will be something you will never expect, or something like that." Yeah, Mafu thought, a miracle.
          Just then, the door clicked open, and both Mafu and his mother looked towards the door. "Dad!" Mafu cried out happily, clapping his hands. His father looked up, and smiled. He put away his shoes and came forward, hugging Mafu. "You finally came back to visit your parents, eh?" "Yup!" Mafu nodded.
         "How is your work going?" "It's fine!" Mafu sat back down on the couch and watched as his father sat down opposite him. "I'm actually thinking about being an internet singer. Just for fun," the albino stated, looking at his parents' faces for any signs of disapproval.
          "That's good. It's great to see you finally doing something new," his mother beamed, and his father nodded as well. "If you want to, just go ahead." His father stood up, and headed towards the bathroom. "Are you staying over, Mafu?" "Yeah, for a few days!" "Good. Finally your mum can have company." Mafu giggled a little, before heading over to the kitchen to help his mother prepare for dinner.

A/N : Ah, next part finally published! Yaaaaay-

Anyway, requests are currently open, so feel free to request, whether it's a oneshot or series, I'll try my best~!

-Aru