No, You Are Not (Part 2)

Soraru stayed like that for a few days, staring blankly at the wall. Today was no different. He woke up, get ready, and made breakfast. He stared blankly at wall when he was eating. He no longer wore the ring Sakata gave him on his finger, but he hung it on a chain and wore it as a necklace instead.
          He couldn't stop himself from feeling this way- everything hurts and he doesn't know how to fix it. Sakata was his light- but now he is gone. Soraru was wearing one of Sakata's large hoodies- one of those that the red-haired male didn't pack when he left. He felt cold in it, as always, but when his phone rang, he snatched it up, thinking that it is Sakata, to apologize, and slumped when he saw that it was not.
         "Hello?" He asked, feeling his chest deflate with every word he spoke. The pain of losing Sakata was still too fresh, and talking just made it hurt more, like rubbing salt on a wound.

        "Sorarun.. I heard what happened." Soraru winced lightly at the nickname- even listening to people calling him that hurts like fuck. "Suzumu," he said quietly. For his friends... He will try. He will try to give up on the red-haired male, and even though it meant tearing his very soul, so be it.
          "Are you okay?"  Suzumu asked, his voice tinged with worry. "Of course," Soraru lies, but his voice cracked. "Do you wanna hang out?" Soraru opened his mouth to say no, but Suzumu cut him off before he could say anything, murmuring, "Lon is worried about you." When he pulled out something like that, Soraru knew he was powerless against Suzumu. "Fine," he breathed out.

*****

              "Lon, Suzumu," Soraru greeted quietly, sinking down into a chair opposite both of his friends. He ordered black coffee from the waiter, not bothering to even look at the male. Instead, he stared at his phone, feeling his feelings bubbling up. Again. "Soraru-kun," Lon sighed out finally. "Yes?" "Give me your phone," she demanded, and the raven-haired complied, passing his phone to the blonde. Lon sighed loudly when she saw the wallpaper, which Soraru have not bothered to change it. It was a picture of him and Sakata, taken when they both just woke up.
             "Soraru-kun, stand up. You will be changing that stupid attitude of yours, no matter what." Lon instructed Soraru, her hands on her hips. Suzumu glanced up, worried. "Lon- calm down-" Soraru stood up wordlessly and turned, almost making the waiter bringing their drinks stumble. "I'm sorry," Soraru said, holding the waiter up. He glanced at the waiter, and his eyes widened with shock as he met the eyes of the most beautiful male he had ever seen.

*°*

          Today was just like any other day. Mafu got up, got ready, and went to work. He met up with Amatsuki on their way to the cafe, and chatted about the usual stuff- apparently Sakata decided to break up with whoever boyfriend he has and get together with Urata. Mafu was not a hundred percent behind the red-haired male, since he is cheating, but he has no choice because he had no idea who the actual boyfriend in question is.
          Once they got to the cafe, Mafu changed into his waiter uniform, and worked silently, occasionally joining in the laughter at the back, where Amatsuki worked as the barista with Un:c. That is, until a male who has piercing blue eyes walked in.

         Mafu had been mesmerized by this person. However, the way he carries himself show that he had given up on life. It is that obvious that Mafu himself has to wonder- What had happened to make him act like that? He watched as the male walked towards a table with another two people- they must be his friends, he decided.
           Just when he sat down, Mafu scrambled towards then, wanting to hear the mysterious male speak. "W-what are you going to have today, mister?" He stammered. "Black coffee," he replied, not even looking at him. Mafu was stunned. The male's voice was hoarse, but it sounded like music to his ears. He noticed the person's wallpaper, and focused on it, before gasping lightly. The blonde opposite noticed and called him over.
        "Yes?" He asked, and the blonde told him their orders, before telling him that the drinks are 'takeaway'. The albino felt disappointed that the handsome male isn't going to stay, but he nodded anyway and went to the counter.

          "Amachan-!" He whispered, and the brunette turned towards him. "Hmm?" "That guy- I think he is that boyfriend that Sakata broke up with!!" "What?" Amatsuki leaned over the counter to try and get a look at him. "Does he have, like, um, blue eyes?" "The bluest," Mafu sighed. Amatsuki gave him a weird look. "O-kay..." "What is Sakata's ex-boyfriend's name?" Mafu asked, feeling his ears burn from embarrassment.
           "Um... Soraru." "What a nice name..." Mafu mumbled to himself. "What did you say?" "N-nothing!" "Uh huh." The brunette smirked at him before taking the order out of his hands. "One black coffee, and two caramel macchiato! Takeaway~!" He called, before going back in.

          When the coffees are done, he placed them on the tray and walked towards the trio. However, when he is nearing them, the blue-eyed male stood up and turned without warning, causing Mafu to yelp. He almost stumbled, but Soraru held him up, his blank eyes colouring with shock.

And for the millionth time that day, Mafu was stunned by this blue-eyed male, standing in front of him.

A/N : Welp

-Aru