No, You Are Not (Part 3)

Soraru let go almost immediately, hating the contact of skin on skin. The waiter looked hurt, his red eyes stunned, as he averted his eyes and mumbled out a sorry. The raven-haired male sat back down, but could not resist taking another look at the waiter, observing how he placed their orders on the table, accepted the money, and turned back towards the counter. He noticed the waiter's name, Mafumafu, and stared at him as he sipped from his drink.
           He turned towards Suzumu and Lon and stretched out his hand. "My phone," he stated bluntly, and the two shared a smile. The old Soraru is finally coming back. And all it took was one fluffy albino waiter to make this change happen. The blonde passed him his phone, and Soraru unlocked it, ignoring the wallpaper and pressing into his gallery. He deleted all the pictures he took with Sakata- it wasn't that hard, there is an album in there dedicated to the both of them.

         Right after that, he changed his wallpaper to a picture of him and Suzumu, and glanced back up. "So, what's that you are talking about?" He asked casually, sliding back down as he took another sip from the black coffee and grimaced. This drink is really something.
          "I said, let's get you ready for school. It's starting next week, and we will be seniors!" Lon smiled, and Soraru groaned. "I wanna sleep in though," he complained, his arms crossed. Suzumu smiled to himself. "Are you over Sakata?" He questioned, and the raven-haired male shrugged. "It happened. There is no way to stop it anyway."
           Soraru tuned out their conversation, drinking his coffee and nodding from time to time. However, when he played with the ring around his neck, he thought about it. He was lying, of course, but that little waiter made him feel better. His heart still hurt when he thought of a certain red-haired male, but thinking about Mafumafu made the pain lesser.

          Soraru sighed, and stood up. "I thought we are going shopping?" He asked, and Lon beamed. "Yupp!" She chirped, and looped her arm around Soraru's. "Let's go!!!" She called to Suzumu, dragging him along with her free arm.

*°*°*°*

           Mafu glared at the blonde who just took Soraru's arm- he felt angry, but he doesn't know how exactly, to describe it. "Oo~ jealous?" Amatsuki asked, bracing his arms on the counter. "No," Mafu denied, flushing. "That Soraru seemed like a nice guy. But after Sakatan, he probably doesn't want to get into a relationship," Un:c commented, going over to join them. Mafu frowned harder, and replied, "I don't want to date him," in an annoyed voice. "Oh really? You seemed opposite," Amatsuki smirked. Mafu rolled his eyes playfully. "I can't believe you guys."

        "Mafumafu! Amatsuki! Un:c! Don't you dare slack off!!" The manager shouted, and the trio scrambled off to do their own work. Mafu endured the entire shift, and when it finally ended, all three of them hung up their uniform and went out, a cup of coffee in their hands. "So, wanna go shopping?" Un:c asked, and Amatsuki gave him a frown.
         "I thought you have plans with Kradness-kun and Luz-kun." The blonde shrugged. "They are coming back later." He tried not to show his disappointment, but both of them saw it anyway. Mafu slung an arm around Un:c, a smile on his face. "Don't worry, we are free, anyway!" The blonde smiled at them, and the trio made their way to the mall the go all the time.

A/N : LOVE THIS CHAPTERRRRRR THIS IS BE A LONG SERIES I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys like this book so far? I hope it's good... btw double update since today is a special day (Kim TaeTae's bday) so yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

-Aru