No, You Are Not (Part 5)

Mafu peeked over Amatsuki's shoulder as he gazed at the school. "Another year," he sighed, and the brunette smiled. "I know, but come on." He pulled the albino into the school and literally shoved him towards his locker. Mafu complied, knowing that Amatsuki is probably going to search for Kashitaro and Hashiyan now.
         He walked towards his locker, and when he reached it, he saw another pair of sneakers right next to his. He raised his eyes to meet his new locker neighbour, and nearly died of shock. It is that guy from the cafe three days ago, Sakata's ex. Only that... instead of wearing loose jackets and pants, he is dressed in such a way that make every girl's -and guys- jaws drop.
           He was even wearing eyeliner, which made his blue eyes look sharper. Mafu had not wanted to admit it...but... damn, he is hot. Mafu bit his lip as he surveyed him from top to bottom, until the said male cleared his throat. "Will you stop looking at me like that?" He asked, and Mafu had another near-miss from death. His voice is hoarse in a sexy way, and the albino has to admit, he thinks he is having a crush on this male.

          "You are...- your arm- my locker," he finished lamely, and Soraru glanced down at his arm, which is dangling by his side and smirked. "Your locker is this, right?" He gestured with his arm, over Mafu's locker, and the albino flushed red all over again. He messed up, that is what he usually do, but today..wow, today he was extra bad at this.
          "Y-yes," he stammered, and stumbled towards the said locker. His hands fumbled with the small lock and he finally gets it open without cursing, which, thank god, wasn't something he does often. He put in his books silently, aware that Soraru was staring at him in a way that makes his skin crawl.
         "Mafu-chan!" Un:c chirped happily, throwing an arm around Mafu, and the said male mentally cringed. The blonde had just told his name out loud, when his crush -his crush!- was staring at him. As if he didn't know it already. He was wearing a goddamned name tag when he is working as the stupid waiter in the stupid cafe.
        "I'll see you later, Mafu-chan," Soraru muttered with a smirk thrown at Mafu's direction, making sure the albino has both heard and seen it. Mafu blushed hot red again, twisting the straps of his bag harshly as he tried to chase the embarrassment away. Un:c smiled. "Who is that?" He practically purred, a smile on his face. "No one," Mafu muttered, hiding his face in his hands. "If we are seeing no one, then so is that oh so good-looking male my imagination? Even my imagination don't get that creative."
         "Shut up!" Mafu exclaimed, pushing Un:c's prying hands away. "I told you, I don't know him, not now, not ever! Even if he is handsome..", he trailed off, shaking his head. "Mafu-chan, he isn't just handsome, he is hot as fuck. Admit it." The blonde crossed his arms just as Amatsuki came towards them, hands intertwined with his two boyfriends.
          The brunette let go of their hands and ran over, after waving goodbye to both Hashiyan and Kashitaro. "What's up?" He asked, and Un:c smirked. "Our Mafu had finally grown up, he liked someone!" "Ooh~? Who?" Amatsuki asked with a smirked as he faced Mafu.
         The albino shrank back, his face a mask of fear. "No one.." "Who??" Amatsuki asked, snafu said again, in a much softer voice, "Someone called Soraru.." Amatsuki looked worried, all of a sudden. "Are you sure? He is Sakatan's ex." "What does that have to do with anything?" Mafu asked, and Amatsuki sighed. "Mafu, he got cheated on. It's gonna be a loooong time until he accept you as more than a friend. He needs time to cool, You know?" "He had three days," Mafu pouted, and Amatsuki sighed. "I don't think three days is enough for someone to get over a break up, my little albino," he cooed, crossing his arms as well. He pulled Mafu and Un:c towards their class.

        Mafu rolled his eyes. "Whatever, it's not like he knows me or anything..." just as he trailed off, his eyes widened when he followed a certain male that's walking into their classroom. Both of his friends stared openly, their jaws dropping when they saw Soraru. "I don't mean to say this coz we both have like, two boyfriends..But oh my god, he is so damn hot," Amatsuki whispered. He wasn't the only one- everyone else are whispering about this senior.
          The teacher nodded at something the blue-eyed male said, and Soraru turned towards them. "Mafumafu, your science teacher would like to see you." He smirked, and the albino stood up, his movements robotic. He moved towards Soraru, hearing Un:c and Amatsuki whispering encouragements but not really processing the words said.
         He walked up to Soraru and the raven-haired male turned, walking out. The albino quickly bowed towards the teacher and ran out, trying his best to keep up with the male.

A/N : Ba bam~ back with an update. I was writing this while sitting next to a stranger and I swear it was awkward since I'm the only one who doesn't know anyone here like goddamn

I'm legit lonely that I am currently in a whole new level so fite me

Btw sorry for not updating much, New Year, busy shit, will try to update soon

-Aru