No, You Are Not (Part 1)

A/N : Angst bomb coz why not ;-;

         Soraru sat in front of his mirror, scrubbing his face lightly. Great. Another day of pretending to not know that his boyfriend is cheating with him with his friend. Urata...right? He stared at himself in the mirror and felt tears well up.

Is he so ugly that his boyfriend has to cheat on him?

Is his personality so stupid that his boyfriend would prefer to cheat over him?

          He put away his combs and stood up, walking towards the living room. And he heard the door click. Almost immediately he sat down, grabbing his phone, and plastering a dull and bored look on his face. He heard Sakata walk in and looked over. "Back?" He inquired. Inside, Soraru just wanted the red-haired male to say yes, and to spend time with him, but....

        "No. I'm just grabbing my clothes." Soraru's face fell and he glanced back to the phone. "You should take a bath first," he spoke quietly, trying to get a grip on his feelings. Sakata paused to thought about it, before nodding and smiling at Soraru. "You are right. Thanks, baby." He leaned down and pecked Soraru's lips tenderly, but the raven-haired male can only feel pain.

How can you call me baby, and kiss me, when your lips has already touched another?

       Soraru didn't say a thing, just continued to play with his phone when Sakata placed his phone on the table and walked off to the bathroom. When the raven-haired male heard the water running, he took Sakata's phone and checked his messages. He knew that this is an act of a jealous and stupid boyfriend, but he couldn't help himself. Once his eyes scanned the first message, sent by Urata, his heart fell.

It fell and continued to fall.

Urata <3 : Hey babe ily so much
Urata <3 : been missing you
Urata <3 : are you coming over? I can't wait for you

      Soraru closed the app and put it back on the table. His eyes are blurring with tears but he can't seem to stop the tears and the sobs that followed. He knew that his facade as the cold guy is breaking, breaking into pieces, but Sakata was the only one he has ever cared about in a long time.

The only one that he had opened his heart to.

          Sakata walked out, wearing new clothes, and gaped at Soraru. He walked over and hugged the crying male, leaving kisses all over his face. "Are you okay, Sorarun?" He asked, and Soraru turned away from him. How dare he use such a soft voice on him, when one hour ago he is probably fucking around with Urata. How dare he-

         "Get out." Soraru made his voice cold, and glanced up at the red-haired male. "What did I do?" Sakata still had the grace to look shocked and sad, and it only fueled Soraru's anger even more. He stood up, wiping away his tears hastily. "You know what you did," he said steely, feeling his heart break. 

How dare he act shocked when he knew what he did to me.

           Sakata took his phone, and looked back at Soraru when he realized what happened. "Listen, Sorarun- I can explain this-" "Get out!" The raven-haired male raised his voice- he does not want him to be there when his breakdown happened. Sakata was gazing at him with a pained expression, and Soraru wanted to take his words back, but he knew he can't- he knew he shouldn't.

Sakata had broke his heart one too many times.

           He remembers all the time when he asked Sakata to stay and cuddle with him and the red-haired male refused, saying that he had something to do at his house. Where in truth, he saw him meet up with the green-eyed male named Urata. He knew what he was doing was futile but he could not help but to do it, like how he could not help loving this red-haired male. "Sorry. I really had loved you before," Sakata said, his eyes lined with silver, before he grabbed his bags and left.

But you don't now.

Your sorry doesn't matter anymore.

        As soon as Sakata left, Soraru slid down the door, tears falling down. Why must he break me? He wondered, looking at the ring that the red-haired male had given him during their one year anniversary.

Well, it held no meaning now.

          He held it over the dustbin, but kneeled down, cradling it against his chest. "Why can't I do it..?" He sat there, sobbing, his hand pressed to his chest for a long time.

And the only thing he can hear over and over again is the sound of his heart cracking.

A/N : I wrote this listening to V's cover of Someone Like You. It's really nice, and I'll put it on the media so listen to it while reading this chapter I guess? Sorry bout the whole urasaka thing tho, I thought long and hard over which utaite to use but idk who to ship Suzumu with except with Soraru so...

-Aru