Don't Touch Me (OneShot)

A/N : written bc I can't write shit and is facing a stupid writers block ... contains triggering contents.

         Mafu remembers a male with blue hair, and striking blue eyes. He remembers him with a soft smile, a hoarse yet gentle voice, telling him that they would meet again, that he should smile at all times, that he would be there for him no matter what.
          The albino smiled to himself, packing his bags. Finally, -finally!- he can go back to Japan, and meet Soraru again. Oh, how had he longed to meet that male with the alias Sora, the one that he had been chatting with ever since he moved to Canada. He couldn't wait.

         Mafu giggled to himself childishly and fiddled with his shirt. For these years, he had not dyed his hair at all, leaving it white. His friends had not bullied him for it, despite its odd colour. He had not worn contact lens too, preferring to see and observe everything just as he should- with his original red coloured eyes.
        Other than that, he had kept the promise he made to Soraru.

------10 years ago------

       "Soraru-kun!" The albino cried and buried his face into the raven-haired male's chest. "What's wrong?" Soraru asked, his voice soothing. "I'm leaving for Canada..," Mafu cried, his tears coming down even faster. Soraru forced Mafu to look at him, which was easy, and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll still be here. Don't be sad, okay?"
         He kissed Mafu on his head, and wiped away his tears gently. "When you can come back, tell me. I'll come to you. Just promise me something." The albino glanced up, and sniffled. "W-what is it?" He stuttered. "Please promise me, don't you ever change because someone stupid teased you, got it?" Mafu widened his eyes, and nodded. "Yes, I promise!"

------------

            Once Mafu reached Japan, he instantly went to the cafe he heard Soraru talk about before. He smiled as he walked into the shop, scanning the room for a familiar face.... until he saw him.

        Soraru looked nothing like the Soraru Mafu knew. His hair was dyed black, his eyes a dull, normal blue. His face was haggard and he looked weak, his body pale and thin. Mafu could almost see his bones, but he tried to convince himself otherwise.
        He watched as Soraru sipped from his cup, listening to his phone. His expression changed from haggard to bored, and then to anger. He stood up and walked past Mafu, ignoring that male. "I get it," he said tersely into the phone. Mafu felt hurt that the male don't remember him, but moved towards the table Soraru was sitting in mere minutes ago. Tentatively, he took a sip and grimaced. "It's so bitter," he whispered softly.
         He turned towards the door, where the raven-haired male was currently standing in front. Mafu decided to shock Soraru, and so he moved towards the door. He was about to push Soraru, when the male bend down, coughing a little. He glared at his phone before pocketing it and walking away, leaving Mafu dumbfounded.
         Mafu decided to follow the raven-haired male, stalking him until he went into another cafe. This time, he slid down opposite a brunette without ordering anything. Mafu saw how disgusted was Soraru when the male watched his companion eat in silence. Does Soraru has eating disorder? Mafu wondered, but stayed longer to see what went down between the two.
          He was sitting right behind, so after he ordered an iced macchiato, he leaned against the seat and played with his phone, focusing on the conversation. "Eat something, Soraru." "I don't want to." Mafu smiled, liking the way Soraru still has an edge to his words when he spoke.
         "You have not eaten for five days, Sorarun. Don't starve yourself like this." The other voice was worried, and the albino felt a little jealous. "I'm too fat," he heard Soraru whisper quietly, and his jaw fell open. How dare that male say he is fat! He is probably the fittest, thinnest male he had ever seen.
          He heard a sigh, and pressed against the seat even more. "Suzumu, stop forcing me to eat!" There is a loud sound, and suddenly Soraru was walking out. Mafu scrambled to his feet, grabbing the macchiato and running after Soraru. He couldn't get it. Years if talking to Soraru online had made him seem like a confident, loose-lipped male with a cold yet sweet and caring personality. And yet, seeing him in real life.... is this really the Soraru he knew?
         "Soraru-kun!" He shouted and the said male turned towards him, his eyes widening in surprise. "Mafu?" He asked, and Mafu nodded. "It had been long," the albino said, moving to place a hand on Soraru's arm... but the raven-haired male flinched away. "I'm sorry-" Soraru said, and flinched again when he felt a brush from a male that walked past him. He gripped his phone tighter, before turning away and vanishing into the crowd.
         Mafu tried to find him, over and over again, but he never found Soraru. Soraru had deleted all his social media accounts he knew Mafu was following, giving no access whatsoever to Mafu. He hates it; he wants to know what happened to him. And then it hits him.