Sinners and Angels (Part 3)

"Mafu!" The albino turned at the voice calling him, it sounds familiar but he can't really recall it. After all, it had been a year and a half since he stopped volunteering at the camp. Amatsuki looked at him a and smiled a little. "What's wrong?" He asked, and Mafu shrugged. "I don't know, I think someone called me," he said with a laugh.
        "MAFUMAFU! GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT MAFU!" The albino turned so quickly he swore he has whiplash, his face burning. He saw a raven-haired male running towards him at full speed, and let out a loud yelp when he got tackled by the male.

       Mafu opened his mouth to scream, until he saw who exactly was that male. Pale skin, bluish black hair that's a stark contrast to his skin, intense blue eyes... and his lips stretched into a wide smile. Memories of forbidden kisses in the morning rushed at him, and he hugged the younger male. "You made it out!" He beams, and Soraru shrugs.
       "It was nothing. I'm pretty good at pretending, you know." He grins devilishly, and stole a quick kiss. Amatsuki, who was watching the entire scene unfold in front of him, just shook his head, smiling at the couple dumbly. Mafu rested his forehead against Soraru's as he breathed out softly.
        "I thought you wouldn't get out of there," he told Soraru, and the other male just smiled. "I have my ways," was his reply, before he stood up, pulling Mafu to his feet as well. "So... coffee? It has been a long time since I've gotten out," Soraru flashes his smile at Mafu, and Mafu felt his heart stop. "I love you, you know?" The raven-haired male asked, and Mafu nods happily.

"I love you too."