Who Are You (Part 6)

Soraru woke up the next morning, having a killing headache. It was as if he had forgotten something, but he couldn't grasp it. He bit his lip in concentration, but gave up when he felt a searing pain in his head. "Who is he..." He mumbled, shaking his head. He couldn't remember the person, but he remembers a glimpse of white, with beautiful red eyes. Who is he? Along with the memories he could recall his feelings for him- passion, love, adoration......But who is he?

          He shook his head and dialled Suzumu's number, scowling a little. "Sorarun?" "Come to my house. Now." He hung up and went to the kitchen, only to get stopped by the sight of a bare kitchen. What the hell? Soraru stared at his kitchen. He is pretty sure it has a lot more things than this. It is blue, for fuck's sake, not this ugly shade of brown that looks like it's painted overnight.

             "Ack!" Soraru let out a muffled gasp as he falls to his knees, his head pounding. Why are you thinking about that bitch? Forget about him, Soraru. Who? Who is the person talking about.. Who is he even talking to? I'm the only one you need. He can't treat you as well as me. He is a fucking bitch, Soraru- I'm better than him.
            The doorbell rang and the voice in his head instantly stopped. Soraru got to his feet shakily and grabbed the kitchen countertop to hold himself upright. He swung open the door with a bitter smile and greeted Suzumu. "Hey." "What's wrong?" "My head is pounding. It feels like I'm forgetting something but I can't remember what."
           He had thought that maybe Suzumu's smile is a little strained, but he thought it was nothing. "What you think you have forgotten?" "It's a guy, I think- white hair, red eyes that look absolutely stunning and- ah!" Soraru doubled over, his hands pressing against his head. "Are you okay, Sorarun?" His friend asked, worried etched in his voice. "I'm not sure-" he shook his head, making him see spots.
              "Sorarun." "What?" The raven-haired male whined, tears in his eyes. Eventually, the pain stopped, and Soraru tried to straighten up. "Stay down. I need to tell you something. And I don't care whether Sora is there or not. I need to tell you this." Who is Sora? Soraru's head is spinning, but he kept quiet, opting to hear him out first.

         "You have another personality. You can't remember it, but he is- there. He came out when you're dating Ma-" he choked on a sob, before continuing, "-Mafu, and he is seriously injured. Sora asked him to leave you so that you will be alone wit-with him." Soraru widened his eyes, shocked. "No, please, that's not true-" he let out a mortified yelp.
              "Suzumu-" he grasped the said male's arm, panic in his voice. "Wh-who is this.... Mafu?" His best friend looked at him in the eye. "No way in hell I'll lead you to him unless you go get yourself treated."

           "There is nothing that can be done about this. Multiple personality can't be cured." Soraru looked down at his lap, fighting his tears away. Suzumu had brought him to the psychiatrist, and those were the words that were said to him. After that... the only thing he could hear is his own heartbeat, beating out the steady rhythm of 'I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you' He couldn't believe he had hurt his lover and not remember it.

He hate himself.

            Tears blurred his vision and he shook his head, forcing a smile as he thanked the doctor, before making his way home. Alone. He saw a paper on the table, with a phone number scrawled on it. He took his phone out and dialled the number, ignoring the pounding, steady pain in his head.

           "Hello?" He could hear a soft, angelic voice on the other side, and almost reluctantly, his brain began to spin out an image of the person he is calling. "M-Mafu?" He was scared that this is another number, and is not the albino at all. "Soraru-san! I missed you!" "I don't at all, bitch," he purred, and clamped a hand over his mouth, terrified. What the hell is that? "That's not me! I mean-" "Why have you called, Soraru-san?" The male had ignored the slip of words, and Soraru blinked his tears away. He must have gotten used to it.

            Soraru felt like garbage. He couldn't believe he could harm this little albino and he hates himself. "Mafu- I cal-called to s-say good-goodbye." "What? Soraru-san-" "I'm sorry for wha-what my other personality had done to you. I'm really sorry, I hope you can forgive me-" As he speak, he could feel his memories returning, images of the angelic male and their time together; kisses under the mistletoes during Christmas, and picnics during springtime. Secret kisses shared during parties and the warmth in his eyes as he looked at Soraru.. He couldn't hold in the sob as he said his final words. "..Mafu, forgive me for doing this, okay? I l-love you." He clamped his mouth together to hold in the hiss of 'I hate you', hanging up instead.
            What's that for? The voice hissed in his head. He stumbled towards the kitchen, fumbling for the knife he knew he left on the countertop. What's this? Are you trying to fucking kill yourself? "Shut up!" He muttered under his breath, gripping the knife and closing his eyes. You're going this far for the fucking bitch? "He is not a bitch." Soraru gritted his teeth and placed the knife over his wrist. You can't die! Please, Soraru-! "What I want to do has nothing to do with you." Soraru tried to push the other male away, knowing that his other personality would want to take over his conscience now.
           He made a deep, careless cut over his veins, easily slashing his other wrist as he start to see red. He can't breathe. Soraru tried to find something in himself; he knew he has to leave a message for Mafu. He wrote something with his blood, scrawling it on the floor, before slumping against the wall, his will disappearing. This is finally it. He is going to die. The last image that flashed in his eyes were the albino, and he smiled, letting out his last breath.

=~=

              Mafu was playing with his phone when Suzumu called. He had answered it, feeling confused as to why the male had called him at such a time. "Suzumu-san?" "Sorarun-he-he-" He begun to suspect the worst, and hung up, grabbing his coat. He ran all the way from Amatsuki's house to Soraru's, flinging the door open. He saw Suzumu, kneeling over a body lying in a puddle of blood, and his years started slipping down his face. "...Soraru-san?" His voice came out childishly timid, and Suzumu looked over to him. "Mafu- I think this message is written for you."
            The albino kneeled down, and saw Soraru's handwriting. It was a simple 'I love you', but Mafu had only cried harder. "Soraru-san- wake up- I love you too, please-" Suzumu held him as he cried, screaming for his lover to come back.

A/N : E N D ! ! ! ! I hope you all had enjoyed this series! Onto the next one! Since I'm a bit free lately, (until next yr january, ofc) I'll try to update a lot!

-Aru