Mafu's Diary (ONESHOT)

TUESDAY (11th January)

- Soraru-san, you gave this to me, and I decided to use it. You promised me that you will be back after ten days. Where are you now? I got bullied today. They threw eggs at me, and it dirtied the clothes you gave me for my birthday. Did i do something wrong? I don't get it. Soraru-san, I miss you.

WEDNESDAY (15th January)

-You aren't back yet. I am tired, and I cut myself today..... Where are you?

THURSDAY (16th January)

-I hate you so much for making me this way. It hurts, and I think I am too ugly. Have you left me, like how others left me? You promised that you won't.... I guess the promise is fake.

SATURDAY (18th January)

-no calls from you. Amachan took me out, but everything reminds me of you. I don't want you to come back, and yet the very thought of you leaving imprints itself in my heart and I can't breath.

SUNDAY (19th January)

-I think Amachan is hiding something from me. He looks guilty when i talk about you. I think he knows something about you. What is it??! Tell me!!!!!!

TUESDAY (21st January)

-I think you left me. They slashed me today, with a Swiss Army knife. Where are you? You will usually take care of me.....but now you're gone. I fucking hate you.

no..... I really need you.... Soraru-san...come back, please.

WEDNESDAY (22nd January)

-desperate for you. hurry up and meet me.

FRIDAY (23rd January)

-I heard the news. 

fuck you.

SUNDAY (1st February)

-you died. Soraru-san, how dare you leave me alone. they say its an accident. are you still looking out for me? its too late. i hope you are waiting for me. 

I love you so much, Soraru-san.  I hope you do, too.

******

           On that same day, Mafu died by commiting suicide. He hung himself, his diary opened on his desk. He was wearing a light pink sweater, a present from Soraru, and from his neck hung a necklace of an uncompleted heart. 

          When Soraru passed away in the car accident, he was wearing the exact necklace.

An uncompleted heart.

A/N : Hello. Not back from hiatus. actually feeling much more stressed. I am starting another fanfic in my other account, so check it out if you are interested in BTS.  THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR THESE TWO YEARS! NOTICE BELOW>

NOTICE.

May is the month I joined Wattpad. Because of that, I will be opening a request box. Either dm me or comment here! I accept melost, kashitsuki, and soramafu! please do join? i am facing a huge writers block, and it doesn't matter that i am on a hiatus. May will bethe month i update all the requests. Like i said, its totally open, do give the plot as well if  you are interested? angst, fluff and smut are all allowed! even though i am on a hiatus, i want to give all my you guys, my  readers, a special month for all your requests!!!

-Aru