Requests - OPEN

Requests are open, request away! 

Here are a few rules if you want to request, I suggest you read this before commenting.

1. If you want to request a one shot based on a song, it must be an english song, not a translated version or anything. This makes things easier for me. (As of 13 December 2016)

2. In addition to rule 1, if you are going to request a one shot based on a song, please make sure that the song matches the character you are requesting.

3. You may give me a brief synopsis of how you want the one shot to go but please do not tell me how the starting, middle and ending is supposed to be, this is restricting my imagination and I don't like it. I'm sorry! >.<

4. You may request more than once

5. Please be patient for your one shot as I may be working on others that aren't requests but I have started on them before you commented. I hope you understand!

6. I reserve the right to unpublish any request if I feel the need to / reject any request if I feel uncomfortable writing it. (As of 4th Jan 2017 )

7. State who you want your request to be done by. (As of 28th March 2017) I'll encourage the author you know as 'Kay' just based on the votes and comments. Lovely, all of you. Real lovely. But if you want trash feel free to say you want it done by me. I won't mind a little love. But if you don't have any to spare, or you don't want to waste it on me, I get it. Go request away, get your request done twice as fast and twice as good. I won't want you to be disappointed. 

If any of these rules aren't followed I'm sorry, but I may choose to ignore your comment and not do your request. I will inform you if you aren't following these rules and you may choose to alter your requests to abide to the rules.

Thanks for reading~