Michele Crispino - Every Heart (REQUEST)

[Requested by: @MiyukiNoHime]

(Before I start... I lowkey ship Emil and Michele >.< Oh and this song is beautiful :-) Lyrics are after the one shot) 

Your POV 

"I told you, Y/N, I can't make it because I have to support Sala at her competition!" Michele sighed through the phone, exasperated. "Got it, Michele. Help me wish Sala good luck." I mumbled, disappointment laced through my voice. "Love you, Y/N. See you soon." After saying that, he hung up. Placing my cellphone down, I wiped away the tears that were brimming in my eyes, sucking in a  deep breath and forcing a smile on my face. 

"Y/N, are you ready? It's nearly your turn for the full dress rehearsal!" My manager called through the door. "Almost!" I yelled back, looking into the mirror to make sure that I didn't smudge any makeup. Smoothing out my dress, I opened the door. "Y/N!! You look beautiful!" She gushed, her eyes shining with pride. "Come on, it's your turn now!" Without waiting for my reply, she grabbed me and pushed me through the curtains and onto the stage. 

I walked confidently towards the microphone, closing my eyes and waiting for the music to start. My thoughts were filled with Michele, thinking of how our relationship was always pushed behind due to competitions or priorities. 

"Tell me babe, how many do I shed my tears?

Every heart, every heart is not a gentle yet

Shall I do? I can never say my loneliness"

I started, rendering the buzzing audience silent as they listened, mesmerised. I hoped Michele didn't know how lonely I was without him, especially when I was going through tough times. It wasn't his fault that he had to travel to different countries due to all the competitions he took part in, but that resulted in lesser face-to-face interaction I had with him. 

I also knew he placed Sala first in his heart, always choosing to support her at her competitions if the dates clashed. I wished he would think about me first, but yet I couldn't voice this thoughts out, fearing the rejection. Our relationship was already filled with so much holes, if I tried to bring this up, I'm afraid it would just fall apart. 

"Every heart doesn't know so what to say oh what to do

I was afraid of darkness 'cause I felt that I was left alone

So I prayed for help to the distant million stars" 

I felt myself tearing up, but I blinked the tears away, knowing that once I let them cascade down my cheeks, I would't be able to stop. I felt so lost with him, almost as if he threw me into the middle of the sea and left me to fend for myself. Everyday I dread going home, to that cold and lonely place. Others may look forward to their partner waiting for them, but I got nothing, only darkness and silence. 

On nights where I felt like it got too much, I push myself up up on the bed and open my window, my hands clasped together as  I prayed silently. I prayed that one day, Michele could take the initiative for once and turn up at my competitions, or that he would be at home, waiting for me. Maybe even be there for me when I break down. 

"Round and round the planets revolve around the sun

And we always seek after love and peace forever more

Growing, growing woe, baby, we can work it out" 

I know he didn't want our relationship to turn out this way, neither did I. We never sought to destroy each other bit by bit, we only wanted to give each other the love that we both craved so badly. But yet, why is it that I can't feel our love? Instead, I feel so alone, as if there was a war raging inside my head and there is nothing I can do to stop it.