Viktor Nikiforov - FOX (REQUEST)

[Requested by: @MiyukiNoHime ]

Your POV

"Viktor-kun!" I called out excitedly when he pushed the doors to the rink open. He stared at me for a second, before giving me a small wave. I blushed, trailing behind him as he headed towards the changing rooms and waited beside him while he tied up his skates. "What are you going to do after practice today, Viktor-kun?" I asked, staring up at him hopefully. He placed his chin between his thumb and forefinger, silently going through his plans for the day.

"I'll probably just head home." He finally replied stiffly, before brushing past me and gliding onto the ice. A small smile grazed my lips, knowing that he would eventually cave to my request and we would go to the cafe we usually went. I followed him onto the ice, skating towards Yakov, who was staring at me with an irritated face. "If you would stop pausing to stare at Vitya, you would have gone further than you are now!" He chided, disappointment evident in his tone.

I lowered my head, pretending I was shameful of my actions. In reality, I only joined figure skating because of Viktor. I never thought of making it big, only taking part in smaller competitions. Among all the skaters, I stood out like a sore thumb. They were all really talented figure skaters, while I wasn't. I tried to put in my best in figure skating, but the passion just wasn't there!

After practice, I lounged around the benches, waiting for Viktor to finish his. My eyes widened when I saw his choreography for the next season. He looked beautiful on the ice, almost like an angel. "Viktor-kun! That was amazing!" I gushed when he stepped off the ice, wiping the sweat off his face with his sleeve. "Tch, do you have nothing better to do?" He asked, staring at me for the first time that day.

I found myself getting lost in those cold, unfeeling eyes, which seemed so alluring, pulling me in. "I know you secretly like this, Viktor-kun! Plus tomorrow is my birthday, what did you get me~?" He rolled his eyes, already turning away. "Whatever you say, and I didn't get you anything." He called over his shoulder. I looked down, smiling, knowing that he definitely got me something special.

"Viktor-kun! Let's go to th-" He silenced me with a stare. I gulped as he kept his gaze focused on me. "Does Y/N-chan want an early birthday present~?" He hummed, stepping closer. My heart hammered against my chest, my cheeks burning redder than before. "V-Viktor-kun..." My mouth went dry when he licked his lips, leaning in. "Hm~" His breath tickled my cheeks. I closed my eyes, trying not to imagine what he had in store for me.

"Y/N-chan, keep closing your eyes and you'll not be able to see it!" He murmured, sliding something into my hands. "I'll see you tomorrow." He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Then, he was gone, leaving me standing there, embarrassed of my earlier thoughts. Viktor-kun is too innocent for a man his age!

~Next Day~

"Viktor-kun! I love what you got me! See, I'm even wearing it now." I showed him my wrist. "Tch... I'm glad you like it." He spat out. I smirked a little when I saw the slight blush on his pale face, the twinkle in his eyes perfectly betraying his cold response. I glanced down at the bracelet, warmth rushing to my own cheeks. He was listening while I told Mila what I wanted for my birthday, after all. How kawaii.

~Time Skip~

"Y/N! Focus!" Yakov yelled after I collided with the ice for what felt like the hundredth time that day. I groaned and pushed myself up into a sitting position. "Yakov, can w-" "No we can't call it a day, Y/N. I know it's because you have Viktor stuck in your head; if you could just focus for once, I'm sure you will win this!" He barked, referring to the competition that was coming up. I sighed, getting up and folding my arms across my chest. "Maybe I don't want to win it!" I yelled back, getting frustrated.