Yuri Plisetsky - Christmas Present (Special #2)

*I'LL EDIT THIS*

Y/N's POV

I sighed and moved another box away, disappointment weighing down on me as I realised that I was almost done searching the attic. Yuri was out for practice and lately he has been stressed out so I wanted to cheer him up, especially since today was Christmas Day.

"I'm pretty sure he placed it in one of these boxes when we were moving..." I mumbled, wiping the sweat off my face. My phone rang and I jumped a little, startled by the sudden sound in the otherwise quiet attic. Glancing down, I realised that it was a text from Yuri.

"I just finished practice, swinging by the shops for a Christmas present for you <3 see you soon."

I smiled, quickly typing a reply.

"Alright, don't overthink it though, it's just Christmas. Can't wait to see you <3"

Placing my phone down, I moved on to the last box. After digging through the countless stuff in the box, I finally found what I wanted. A smile on my face, I gripped the objects tightly in my hand and headed towards the living room. He'll be so surprised.

~Time Skip~

I pulled the blanket tighter around my body, my eyes flickering shut. It was almost two hours since Yuri sent me that text and he still wasn't home yet. Just as I was nodding off, I heard the door creak open and immediately jumped up. Throwing the blanket off my body as quickly as I could, I looked at the doorway as innocently as I could.

"Y/N, I'm home!" He called out, placing whatever he got me onto the dining table. I let out a tiny mew, hoping to lure him into the bedroom. "Y/N...?" He asked a little hesitantly as he approached the room. When he appeared in the doorway, he stopped in his tracks, staring at me with his mouth parted slightly in surprise.

"W-What are you doing?" He questioned, his cheeks getting redder by the second. I tilted my head, mewing. He used his hands to cover his face, turning away from me. "W-What's the meaning of t-this?" I got off the bed and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his body. "Merry Christmas, Yuri~" I whispered in his ear, giving him a small peck on the cheek as I did so.

"Why are you wearing cat ears?" He continued to ask as he unzipped his jacket and took off his shirt. "I remembered you saying that you liked them on me so I decided to find them and surprise you when you got home tonight because you seemed so stressed out lately." I explained, grabbing his clothes off the floor and putting them in the laundry basket. "I helped you clean up the attic as well." I added, settling back down on the bed.

"So what's my Christmas present?" Upon hearing his question, I winked and rolled over, staring at him. "It's me, of course." He laughed a little sitting down on the bed and rubbing the area between my cat ears. I leant into his touch, purring a little and trying my best to act like a cat. "That doesn't count, Y/N. You're a human being, how can you be a present?" I sat up, pouting a little.

"That means I prepared no Christmas present for you!" I whined, upset that he didn't think what I did was enough. He pulled me into his lap, smiling at me gently. "But if you put it that way, it means you're mine, right?" I blushed a little, looking down. "I-I Guess." I mumbled. Yuri chuckled, placing me down onto the bed and knelt down in front of me, pulling out a box from his back pocket.

"It still doesn't mean I shouldn't ask you this officially though." He opened up the box, and inside the box was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "Will you marry me, Y/N?" He asked, looking up at me sincerely. I felt tears prickle my eyes, as my mouth fell open with shock. "Yes! Of course!" I managed to say after I found my voice.

He slid the ring up my fourth finger, before standing up and handing me the other ring. I placed the ring carefully on his finger, before engulfing him in a hug. "That was the best Christmas present ever, Yuri." I chocked out, burying my head into his chest.

"You literally gave yourself to me," he paused, giggling. "I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present than this beautiful being right in front of me." He tilted my chin up using his thumb and forefinger, leaning down to kiss my lips softly.

"Thank you, Yuri."

"No, thank you."