Phichit Chulanont - Pocky Game

"Y/N!" The skater called out across the ring once I stepped through the glass doors. I gave him a small smile and a wave, my cheeks tinted red when I saw the box of pocky in his bag. I quickly set my things down beside his and put on my skates, before stepping on the ice and gliding towards him. "I brought (favourite flavour) this time!" Phichit whispered, leaning in to plant a kiss on my cheeks. My face turned redder than before, remembering what happened last night.

Flashback

"Phichit-kun, I can't find my-" I stopped in my tracks when I found Phichit holding the box of pocky that I was looking for. "Where did you get that?" I questioned, sitting down on the couch beside him. "Wow, how did you know that strawberry was my favourite flavour?" Phichit asked, reaching into the box to get another stick.

"I-I wanted to give it to you tomorrow but it seems like you found it..." I mumbled, lowering my head. I quickly grabbed the pocky box and hugged it close, a pout on my face, still bummed that he had not only found it but decided to eat it by himself. Phichit placed his phone down, a sly grin on his face. "W-What?" I stuttered, slightly frightened by the glint in his eyes. He only gets that when he has an idea, and usually those ended up in me being dragged into another challenge he found on Instagram.

"Why don't we play the pocky game?" Phichit suggested, his hands slowly making its way to the pocky box still pressed against my chest protectively. I blushed, moving further and further away from him. "The hell is that?" My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion just as my back hit the armrest of the couch.

"It's when you place a piece of pockey between two people and you bite the pocky until it gets smaller and smaller." He shot me a pleading glance, practically begging me to agree to play this so called 'game'. "How do you win this?" I asked, puzzled.

"The first person who pulls away or gets to the middle slower loses. If our lips touch it's a tie." My eyes widen, and I was about to scramble off the couch and make a dash for the nearest room when Phichit leaned forward suddenly, reaching into the box and pulling out a pocky stick before placing it between his teeth. I rolled my eyes and bit down on the other end, my cheeks a brilliant red.

The space between us got smaller and smaller as we continued to bite the pocky, and I could feel myself get warmer and warmer as Phichit inched closer to me. After what felt like an eternity, there was only one small piece of pocky between us. I jerked my head away, wanting to give up and just admit defeat when Phichit bridged the gap between us and smashed his lips onto mine.

I let out a small squeal of surprise, my eyes staring at him in shock. His eyes were closed, and slowly I relaxed into the kiss, my eyelids flickering shut. We pulled away for air and I was a blushing mess, looking away and refusing to meet his eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Phichit's voice was soft, as he tilted my head up. My mouth opened but no words came out, so I remained silent, staring at him helplessly. He giggled, kissing my cheek. "I've always had a crush on you, you know, Y/N." He murmured, searching my face for my answer.

Finally, I found my voice and I nodded slowly, swallowing before I replied. "I-I have a crush on you too." Phichit's face broke out into a smile, causing me to return it too. After a staring at each other for a minute, Phichit pulled away to pull out another pocky stick. "Do you want a round 2?" He winked, causing me to turn fifty shades of red again.

After we placed the stick between us, Phichit took out his phone and snapped and picture, typing something and clicking the 'post' button. "Phichit!" I chided, almost dropping the pocky stick. He only grinned and started to bite down on the stick, leaving me no choice but to follow suit and not check out what the caption was.

Flashback ends

"A-Are we playing the pocky game again?" I asked, forcing myself to remain calm on the outside. Phichit gave me a cheeky grin, skating away. "If you want, Y/N..." he called over his shoulder, leaving me yearning for time to fly by so I could taste his sweet lips again.

A/N

Phichit is so freaking cute <3 I hope you enjoyed this, and as usual...

Thanks for reading~