Guang Hong Ji - Visit

A/N

It's his birthday today, so I decided to write this one shot for our little China figure skater that I adore so much! Also, just imagine Leo lives in your home country for this one shot. Hope you enjoy, please don't forget to vote and...

Thanks for reading in advance~

Y/N's POV

I huddled closer to the figure beside me, trying to gather as much warmth as possible. The boy looked down at my shivering form, before wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer than I expected. I turned to look at him in surprise, wondering what I did to deserve his sudden affection.

"Why did you forget to bring your coat?" He chided when his fingers brushed against my bare skin. "I'm sorry." My voice came out in a hushed Whisper,hoping that I didn't do anything wrong this time to make him angry. His eyes narrowed slightly, but he made no comment to my reply.

By the time we reached our apartment, I was half freezing to death, despite the fact that I was pressed against him for more than half of the journey. He took off his scarf in silence, as I stood awkwardly at the doorstep, shifting my weight from foot to foot. "Come on, I'll turn on the heater so you can warm yourself up." He said over his shoulder while I trailed after him into the living room.

I sat down on the couch, sighing in content when the hot air came into contact with my skin. I allowed myself to relax while he was in the kitchen, probably preparing something for himself. When I finally gathered the courage to walk towards the kitchen and ask if he needed any help, he emerged with a two bowls in his hands. My head tilted to the side in confusion, not used to all affection from him.

"I don't bite, you know? You don't need to be so afraid of me," He stated, a solemn expression in his brown orbs. "I'm your Brother, for gods sake!" He added on when I remained rooted to the ground. I ducked my head, nodding it quickly. "T-Thanks, Leo." I murmured, making my way to the table slowly.

Halfway throughout the meal, he placed his cutlery down, surveying me silently. I squirmed under his intense gaze, eventually getting so uncomfortable that I stopped eating all together. "W-Why are you staring at me like t-that?" I stuttered, looking at him curiously. "I was thinking of introducing you to my Friend, who is coming over to [home country] for a few weeks. You should probably know him, and since you guys are about the same age he can give you come tips on ice skating." My eyes widened in surprise, already narrowing down the list of possibilities mentally.

It could be Phichit... the thought of meeting the only Asian who got into the Grand Prix Final made my heart skip a beat. "... you're fine with that, right? Y/N? Y/N!" Leo's voice jerked me out of my thoughts. "E-Eh? I-I'm sorry, I didn't hear that..." I trailed off when annoyance flashed across his beautiful features. "I asked if you could keep him company, because I'll be rather busy these days with practice. Since you don't have immediate performances or competitions, I thought you'll not mind doing so." I get to interact with this Friend of his that I supposedly should know!! Excitement courses through my veins as the prospect. I don't think I ever nodded my head as I vigorously as I did then.

~Time Skip~

Leo and I started to talk more since that night, and I felt Glad that my Brother was finally back. Today, I was supposed to meet his Friend at the rink, and show him around after practice since Leo ends his later. I pushed open the glass doors, a slight bounce in my step. By the time I got my skates on and stepped out of the changing room, I found Leo leaning against the railing of the rink, seemingly fascinated by someone on the ice. I joined him, following his gaze.