Yuri Plisetsky - Kitten

[Requested by LlecenyaReyna ]

Y/N woke up first, sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes. She allowed them to slowly adjust to the light, her blurry surroundings coming into focus as she surveyed her surroundings. Her eyes landed on her Boyfriend, Yuri. She smiled a little when he saw his peaceful face when he was asleep, unlike the usual scowl that was plastered on it. Her eyes shifted slightly upwards to his beautiful blond hair with a pair of cat ears...

Cat ears?! Her fingers, which were reaching forward to stroke his hair, retreated immediately. "Y-Yuri? Yuri! Wake up!" She shook his shoulders gently, genuinely terrified by the sight of a pair of cat ears attached to the top of her Boyfriend's head. His eyelids fluttered open a few seconds later, prying Y/N's hands off his shoulders and sitting up next to her. "What is it, Y/N?" He asked, yawning, still slightly disoriented and groggy from sleep.

"Y-Your head, there are cat ears on them!" Y/N exclaimed, pointing to the ears when she mentioned them. Yuri reached up, letting out an agitated hiss when he touched the ears. Y/N squealed a little when she felt something furry brush her legs, before looking down to see what it was. "Yuri! You're like a Neko!" She exclaimed when she saw the cat tail that was attached to Yuri as well. 

Yuri sighed and looked at Y/N, slight fear in his eyes. "You wouldn't leave me because of this, right?" He asked seriously, trying not to let his voice waver. "I-I mean I bet Viktor put something in my food and wanted to see our reactions." He continued, about to ramble when Y/N cut him off with a hug. "I won't, now let's go ask Viktor if your assumptions are true." She gave him a small peck on the cheek before pulling away, not noticing how rigid and red his face had become. 

"W-Wait, Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea..." Y/N ignored Yuri's protest as she dragged him to Viktor's room, determined to get to the bottom of this. 

She pushed open Viktor's door, not surprised when she found Viktor and Yuri on the bed, still asleep. "Gross." She heard Yuri mumble from behind her. "Sush, we were in that position this morning, weren't we?" She whispered back, causing Yuri to flush red. She kept her fingers wrapped around his wrist, slowly making her way towards Viktor and Yuri. Sucking in a deep breath, she leaned towards the duo. 

"WAKE UP!" She yelled as loud as she could. Viktor and Yuri (K) sat up immediately, surprised to find both Y/N and Yuri in their room. "Y/N? Yurio? What are you guys- YURIO!" Viktor pointed at the cat ears, bursting into laughter afterwards. Yuri growled and turned to leave, muttering curses under his breath. 

"I told you this was a bad idea, Y/N. Let's go." He said, tugging on her arm. "Viktor, did you do this?" Y/N demanded, not budging from her position. Yuri (K) furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, not understanding anything. "Viktor, answer her question, I want to go back to sleep." He nudged the Russian. Viktor let out a long breath, trying to compose himself. 

"Yep." He eventually replied, a proud look on his face. "He's a really cute Neko, isn't he?" Viktor grinned, reaching over to rub his ears. "Tch. I told you." He spat out, moving away from Viktor's fingers. Y/N sighed, leaving the room despite Viktor's whines ("I need to touch it at least once!" ). 

"Ah... We forgot to ask how long this will last." She realised once they were back in the room. "We'll just wait it out." Yuri suggested, not wanting to go back to Viktor's room. Y/N nodded, laying back down on the bed. "Say... You're really pretty cute as a Neko..." She started, fingering his tail. Yuri blushed, moving to lie down next to her. 

"R-Really...I think I look ridiculous." He confessed, not daring to look at Y/N in the eyes. She giggled, letting go of his tail and started playing with his ears instead. He let out a small purr when she rubbed his ear, covering his mouth in embarrassment. "You don't look ridiculous, Yuri..." She murmured, turning Yuri's shoulders towards her. 

"You're really, really cute." She leaned in to give Yuri a kiss on his lips, red tinting her cheeks as she did so. Yuri's lips curled up in a small smile, wrapping his arms around the smaller figure, resting his head on top of hers. "Mm... Maybe I should ask Viktor to do this more..." He hummed, contented. 

A/N 

Officially the shortest one shot EVER! I'm sorry but I can't continue with this idea, but I hope you enjoyed! BTW this was really cute in my head, but I think it got really cringy when I typed it out. Sorry! I tried my best, really! 

Thanks for reading~