When He Kisses You

A/N: Warning: Contains Lemon/Smut. Please take caution.

****

The sunbeams seeped through the cracks in the heavy, charcoal curtains. Daytime had finally arrived.

You could feel the soft, cotton sheets beneath your fingers, caressing your bare skin as you lay in the four poster bed, staring up at ceiling with a content smile on your face.

Warmth from the sunlight tickled your face, with everything bathed in a golden glow, you could almost swear that you were in heaven.

The soft sensation of a kiss to your shoulder, brought you away from your thoughts and back to the adonis above you.

Using his arms to support him, Newt smiled down at you, before biting his lip. You couldn't help but notice how beautiful the cupid's bow looked, when slightly bruised by your passionate kisses.

He shifted his weight slightly, gazing at you with a look of the utmost affection and longing. The movement caused the sun rays to be cast upon his body, causing his expanse of pale skin to be illuminated in lustrous gold.

You observed as his eyes shone from pale blue to fire whiskey amber and his pupils, dilated from the mere sight of your body.

Unable to help yourself, you reached out to run a hand through his soft, auburn hair. He closed his eyes, enjoying the almost erotic gesture. Occasionally, you gently tugged on a random lock, eliciting a whispered moan from the male.

Your fingers slowly made their way to the top of his neck, where you gently guided his down to you. He obeyed your silent command, lowering himself upon you.

Soon you were both chest to chest, paused for a moment, as you allowed yourselves a few minutes to just appreciate one another's company.

The handsome male brought a hand to your cheek, cupping it slightly as he ran a thumb across your cheekbone, tracing the outline of one of the many bruises and cuts on your face.

"You're so beautiful." he murmured, watching your expression carefully.

He noticed the way your brow creased ever so slightly whenever he complimented you so and felt his heart skip a beat when your eyes finally lit up with happiness and embarassment.

No matter how many times he told you how perfect you looked, you never seemed to quite believe him. It was one of your flaws, one he fully intented to eradicate, permanently.

"You're not too bad looking yourself." you uttered, smirking in the process.

Your commented caused Newt to snort with laughter, the sound softly echoing throughout the room. "Always the charmer." he growled, nuzzling at your neck, nipping at the delicate skin. You were already marked in several places by Newt but you certainly didn't mind a few more from him. "You always know how to keep me on my toes."

You gasped and giggled as Newt continued his pleasurable attack on your skin. "We'd grow boring if I didn't."

"Quite right." he quipped.

You suddenly groaned as you felt something rather suggestable brush against your leg. "Mmm, ready from round two, Scamander?"

Peppering your jaw with butterfly kisses, he nodded in agreement. "I'm looking forward to screaming your name again."

You laughed wholeheartedly, throwing your head back into the pillow.

That was when Newt woke up, the sound of your laughter ringing in his ears.

The fingers of his right hand flexed, it was then that he noticed the absence of your hand.

Looking in your direction, he felt a wave of fear sweep over you, you weren't in the infirmary bed. All that was left behind, were bloodied sheets and used bandages. Where had they taken you? Were you even still alive?

You would have to wait until the next chapter to discover your fate.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: I have the flu, so today's chapter was a little short. I hope that you enjoyed it! :)