* New Storyline. Explanation In Chapter * Newt Alphabet: A is For... (NSFW)

A/N: Yes, I am putting the current storyline on hold until my depression eases. So instead, I am writing a new, 26 part instalment where, each letter of the alphabet symbolises something about Newt. Sounds fun, right?

Warning: NSFW ahead.

****

Aftercare

Aftercare.

****
When you had both finally finished riding out your highs, he carefully pulled out of you and lay down upon your shared bed. Exhausted, you curled up beside him and sloppily kissed his salty skin and revelled in how good he tasted.

Your auburn-haired lover hummed in appreciation and pulled you closer to him and continued to enjoy your kisses, which had travelled up to his neck. His breath hitched when you found his already bruised and worshiped sweet spot. 

He was unable to surpress a grin when you mewled and nuzzled against him. "Everything okay?" he whispered to you, as he stared up at the ceiling and basked in the peaceful aftermath of your lovemaking.

You muttered something incomprehensible, which made him question you again. "Horny but tired." you said a little louder. 

With a weary chuckle, he wrapped both arms around your fidgety frame. "Rest for now, love. I'm in no rush to let you out of this bed, so I promise you won't feel frustrated for long."

"Want to come again." you pouted. 

Kissing you tenderly, Newt mentally noted how much he enjoyed seeing you so flustered. "Patience is a virtue, darling." 

You merely huffed in annoyance.