You're A Piece Of Gold And I'm A Niffler #MatchMadeInHeaven

You sat on the balcony, closing your eyes as you let the gentle summer breeze wash over your skin.

The wooden chair creaked under your weight as you shifted slightly to make yourself more comfortable.

You loved sitting outdoors, watching the dying sun set for another day. The lasting rays of warmth danced upon your skin.

The sound of the balcony door opening made you smile, eyes remaining closed. "Hey there, stranger."

The tantilising sensation of soft lips pressed to your neck, made you smile. "Good shower?" you smiled.

He placed another kiss to your jaw, smiling. "Mmm, not as good as the one I had with you but...not bad."

The handsome male moved to sit in a chair beside his significant other. "Been out here long?"

You turned your head to him, your eyes reflecting the bright beams of light. "I came out here while you were in the shower."

He reached across and took your hand in his, pulling you to him. You perched yourself on Newt's lap. His arms wrapped around your waist as you leant your head on top of his. "This is nice." the male whispered after a period of quiet.

You couldn't agree more. "We haven't done this in such a long time."

"I know."

"Can we stay like this forever?" you kissed his temple.

He chuckled, making you smile more. You loved Newt's laugh. "Anything you want, little love."

"I'm really fond of you, Newt." you whispered.

He rubbed small circles into your back. "I'm really fond of you, (y/n)." he murmured.

"If I was a Niffler and you were a piece of gold, I'd definitely pick you." you whispered, beaming as he whole-heartedly laughed at your somewhat cringey joke.

And the you both sat together, wrapped in each other's arms, watching the stars shine through the darkened sky.

****

A/N: I have a secret, who wants to hear it?