Newt Alphabet: E is for...Eavesdropping (NSFW)

A/N: This is smut. Smut smut. Very smutty. Lots of smut. Smut for as far as the eyes can see. Smut. 

****

****

Your mind drifted back to your first sexual encounter with him.

  INT. THE GOLDSTEIN APARTMENT- Night  

It had been around midnight when you'd been reading a book, realising you were in need of a snack. Wandering to the kitchen, your mind had only one thing on it...... ice-cream.

A/N: Fun fact: Ice cream was invented in the 17th century.

Now despite home-use freezers not being invented until 1913, making ice cream for instant consumption was no hassle for you. You see, you had magic. With a simple wave of your wand, you could have access to delicious, frozen delicacies. After creating your favourite flavour, you could not have been more content with going back to your room and guzzling the sweet treat.On your way back, you had heard a soft moaning coming from one of the other rooms, which was strange since most of the other occupants were out for the night- excluding Newt and Credence. You knew that Credence would be on the roof, doing whatever it was he did up there. So that just left Newt in the apartment with you.You had approached his room as quietly as you could, not wanting to make your presence known.The door to the Magizoologist's room had been slightly ajar, allowing you to see into the space clearly and yet remain concealed by the wood.Lying on his white, cotton bed-sheets, his body writhing as his hand pumped his manhood, Newt's breathing was erratic and judging by the slight glisten on his tip, the male had been close to meeting his end.He had increased his pace, his hips moving up and down, in sync with his hand."Oh, (Y/N)... oh... your lips... keep... oh, yeah..." he moaned.You were transfixed with the scene playing out before you. You shouldn't have been watching but goodness, it was nothing like you had seen before. Yes, Newt was handsome in a very obvious way, but seeing him in that raw state..well, it made you suddenly ache and pool heat in your thin pyjamas.He murmured your name again.Pushing the door open, you had placed the ice-cream on the side desk, vowing to consume it after.Newt had been so focused on his activities that he hadn't notice you until your lips were upon his and your hand on top of his too."How's about I help you out, Scamander?" you'd smirked against his lips before you stole another kiss. "That way you won't have to imagine me, I'll actually be here."He had thankfully chuckled at that. "Be my guest, beautiful."

****

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to LillyWillow13, who has been so kind in helping me to recover chapters from a deleted book of mine. Thank you so much. 

Also, I would like to say a huge thank you to my dedicated readers. You have continued to stick with this book. I am ever so grateful. Pop Tarts for all! :) 

So what do you think of the alphabet so far? Anything you'd like me include? Use less of? Let me know!

And finally, what ice cream flavour would you have made?

Until next time, 

UGLD