When You Become Concerned (Part Three)

A/N:

UGLD: So...I'm a little concerned. 

Newt: Rather concerned.

UGLD: It seems that I'm continuously losing readers with every chapter I write. 

Newt: ...

UGLD: I'm just curious- 

Newt: Very concerned.

UGLD: Is it something I'm writing wrong? Do you not like my current storyline?

Newt: We're not clingy, honest. Just having a moment of understandable doubt.

UGLD: If you're not enjoying what I'm writing, then please tell me and I'll write something else. 

Newt: Just ask nicely, we're Wattpaders, not barbarians. 

UGLD: Newt, shush. 

UGLD: So...uh, yeah. That's all we really needed to say. 

****

Three Days Later.

"NEWT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" your voice echoed through the quiet room.

Blood thumped in his ears as he stared at the bloody mess before him, his hands shook as the red life source trickled from them. It had been an accident. The possessed Newt had been having a glass of water but the good New, the real Newt had tried to free himself from his imprisonment. Fighting his spirit had been such a strain, causing "Newt" to smash the glass in his hand, turning his fingers into ribbons. He felt no pain, no, the other Newt would be feeling the sting of the glass penetrating hus flesh.

Unfortunately, you had woken up. His first outburst had been a test to see if the darkness had truly taken over.The second outburst was the other Newt's fault.

"I was just having a drink and the glass broke." Newt merely stated, attempting to sound calm, as if it was all an accident.

From you place in the bed, you sighed, what was wrong with your boyfriend? "I'm getting a nurse, you'll need the glass extracted from your hand."

"NO!" if he was examined, then darkness would be discovered.

"What? You need your hand seeing to. My healing magic isn't that great, there's nothing I can do." you were suddenly by his side, examining the wound with untrained eyes. "Maybe a few stitches, nothing more. I see no severe damage, you have nothing to be worried about."

What on earth was causing him to behave like this?

TO BE CONTINUED...

****