When He Isn't Spending Time Being Dead... * New Plotline *

"Oi, Scamander, are youeven listening to me?" the sound of your voice brought him back to Earth and back to his potions lesson.

He had been daydreaming for what felt like hours but had really been minutes, just enough time to annoy you.

As I mentioned before, you and Newt thoroughly disliked each other and most of the time, you attempted to avoid working together in class. The only one you couldn't avoid one another was potions. Your favourite lesson had officially been ruined by being paired with that a*sbutt. However, there was nothing you could do, you tried your best to get through each lesson without punching Newt in the face.

You and Newt had been assigned to make Amortentia but you could hardly concentrate on the recipe because all you could smell was an earthy, vanilla scent and it was driving you crazy.

"Stop being such a git and concentrate, I want to make this potion perfectly. And while I have your attention, how's about you stop eating those bloody shortbread biscuits, all I can smell is damned vanilla."

He stared at you with a look of confusion. "I don't know what you're on about, I haven't had any today..." as he frowned, focusing his attention at the bubbling cauldron, he wondered why you had decided to wear so much perfume that day to class? The smell was undeniably distracting for him.

Whilst you had been yelling at the young male, classmates around you had been silently laughing and paying over bets. Professor Slughorn took the biggest payout, having betted on you and Newt liking one another from the beginning of the term, which was precisely why he had partnered you together.

"What are you on about? I'm not wearing any perfume! Now quit daydreaming and get stirring." you commanded before scoffing. "Moron."

Unfortunately, it would take until tomorrow for you both to realise that you were truly, madly and deeply in love.

See you tomorrow, dear reader.

****

A/N: Okay, any questions?