When You Get Married

A Year After You Leave Howarts.

You stared at the world beyond your bedroom window, your eyes scanning the streets and the minuscule figures below.

You closed your eyes, hiding your irises from sight. You pictured him in your mind, his image brought on a wave of fresh longing.

The image of the boy who haunted your dreams filled your vision. You could picture him so easily and clearly, it was as if he was in the room with you.

He had the softest auburn hair you had ever seen. It was just begging for you to car your fingers through it. The male's eyes, the warmest of blues. A sea that you would happily drown in. A smattering of freckles adorned his pale skin, as if the angels had personally kissed his face to bestow such beautiful marks up him. And finally his smile- shy but genuine. It made you feel instantly at ease.

You opened his eyes immediately, his image vanishing from your mind as the sudden light momentarily disorientated you. You weren't supposed to think about him, youe therapist had told you to only focus on moving forward in life, not being tormented by a figament of your imagination.

The boy wasn't real. He wasn't real.

They why did he seem so familiar? As if you knew him in a past life?

You focused your attention on the mirror attached to your wardrobe door and specifically at your outfit. You sighed, one year on and you were still fantising about a ghost that haunted your mind.

Today though, you couldn't think about him. For the rest of your life, you couldn't think about him. If therapy had taught you anything, it had taught you to move forwards and not look back.

There was a light tap tap on your bedroom door. "Come in!" you called.

The sound of the door opening and closing alerted you that there was someone present in the room with you. Without turning to face them, you searched for their reflection within the mirror before you.

The female smiled at you appearance. "You ready?"

With a sigh, you nodded and smiled. You had to forget the spectre and move on with the life you had created for yourself. Turning to face Valerian, you knew that your uderstood his inner-conflict.

Valerian placed a supporting hand on your shoulder. "It's going to be fine."

You nodded. Again. "I know." you whispered.

"We better get going, you can't be late for your own wedding day."

You chuckled. Indeed you couldn't be late for yout own wedding.

A/N: Muh-ha-ha!