When Your Cold & He Knows Just How To Warm You Up

A/N: *you're

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

****

You were sat huddled on the king-size bed, shivering and listening to the rain hammering against the window. Where was Newt, what was taking him so long?

"Here we go." finally he had returned with an armful of thick, wool blankets for you both to wrap up in. It was so cold that you could feel your lips going blue.

"T-Thank y-you." you stammered as he handed you a couple of the deliciously warm items.

Newt climbed in under the duvet beside you, tucking you both under the heap of blankets. Your ice-cold fingers brushed against his and he flinched with shock. "(Y/N), you're so cold! Come here, let me warm you up." he took your hands in his, rubbing them together, trying to generate some heat. "Any better?"

You tried to nod but instead, you ended up shivering more. The loving male pulled you into his arms, running his hands up and down you back in attempt to banish the cold away. "Useless heating issue. It's the coldest day of the year and the school is having issues with it's fireplaces. Oh it's no use, there has to be another way to warm ourselves up."

Without warning, a sly grin spread across your chattering lips. "I have an idea."

He raised his eyebrows, questioningly before sharing her grin. "Oh?"

"MmmHmm and it involves being under the sheets..."

****

"That is so, sooo much better."

"Mmmm, I couldn't agree more."

It has been said that you and Newt were just big kids deep down and today's activities only supported that accusation.

You two lovers lay side by side on the floor in their blanket fort, gazing at your blanket ceiling. You both laughed at your cleverness like two naughty children who had stolen cookies from the jar.

Newt moved his head to the side so he could gaze at the beautiful face of his (girl/boy/you choose)friend.

He loved the way your lips turned up at the corner when you were silently happy. He loved the way your eyes gleamed with mischief every time you both did something others would deem 'childish'. He loved the way that you made him feel alive inside.

Rolling onto his side, he gently kissed you cheek, still watching you expression.

Your eyes widened slightly at the surprise kiss but your smile widened at the sign of affection. "What was that for?" you giggled. Adorable.

"Because I love you."

You rolled onto your side to face him. "I love you too, Scamander."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

****

A/N: Aww, so cute. Get me a bucket. Haha.