It's Not Just Nifflers That Are Ticklish

A/N: Something cute before we move onto the next story line. 

****

"(Y/N), what is this?"

"Tea."

"Oh, darling."

"What?"

"This is not tea."

You stared at Newt in absolute disbelief. "I'm pretty sure it is, I put the right tea bag in."

Newt laughed at your wounded expression, you were so adorable sometimes. "(Y/N), you're many things but a great tea-maker is not one of them."

A mischievous grin spread across your lips as your eyes twinkled with playfulness. "I know one thing I'm a good 'maker' at." you suddenly tackled Newt onto the sofa (luckily he had put his "tea" on the coffee table). Your lips locked onto his, as your arms wrapped around Newt's waist as you both lay on the settee. Newt pulled away, gasping for air, a huge smile playing on his lips.

"Love-'maker', very clever." the male chuckled. "Sorry, (y/n), but you need to learn how to make a good cup of tea."

"Can't you just convert to being a coffee lover? I make a mean coffee."

He shook his head. "You're dating Newt Scamander, it's mandatory that you know how to make tea."

You pouted further. "You Scamanders and your tea!"

"You (y/l/n)s and your coffee!"

Another cunning grin played on your lips. "Take that back, Newt."

"No."

"Newt," you hissed. "I'm warning you. Take that back."

"You started it."

"Newton Artemis Fido Scamander, take. That. Back."

"Or what?"

You leant down and whispered softly in his ear. "Or I'll tickle you."

He suddenly tried to move away but he was trapped. Newt wriggled but could not free himself. "You wouldn't dare!" he cried.

"Wouldn't I?" then the tickling began, there were fits of squeals and gasps and laughter. Newt tried to bat your hands away but you were winning the tickle war. "Just take it back, Newt and I'll stop."

"Never" he cried, before he burst into another fit of giggles. "what's the matter, (y/n), not used to getting what you want?" he taunted.

Suddenly the tickling ceased. "On the contrary, I have everything I need and want right here." you bent down and kissed Newt on the cheek.

Newt soon became free from your grasp. What you did not expect was for the male to push you down, so that you were lying on the sofa and Newt on top, pinning your wrists above your head. "You, are in so much trouble. I'm thinking, no kisses for a week. Yeeaaah, that sounds like a fair punishment."

"You won't last a day?" you laughed.

Newt shook his head. "Nope." then he got up off the settee and walked towards the kitchen. "And I'm teaching you how to make a good cup of tea."

On the contrary, Newt didn't last ten minutes. He ended up kissing you at the begining of their tea-making lesson.

Not so much a tea-making session but more of a love-making one. Not that either of you were complaining.

****

A/N: Don't forget to comment and vote! Until next time!