Newt Alphabet: B is for...Biting (Vampire AU)

A/N: Vampire Newt AU!

****

Biting

Biting.

****
It was late into the night when Newt felt a  sudden, searing pain take over his body.

He sat up, trying to catch his breath but his lungs just couldn't seem to fill up with oxygen.

His jaw felt as if it was on fire. Something was trying to push through the space where his canine teeth were. If felt as if they were expanding. He closed his eyes, trying to block out the hurt.

A strangled groan escaped loudly from his lips. Curling up into the foetus position, the pained male's hands tangled in his messy, auburn hair, tugging painfully at the locks.

Then the blood lust swept over him.

Newt Scamander was no longer himself but a vile vampire!

It was as if he were no longer himself. He felt different. Everything was clearer, Newt could see all the minor details around him. Like the loose thread on his dressing grown that, hung on the back of his bedroom door.

His jaw no longer hurt but ached, his teeth were desperate to sink into someone's neck.

The male's throat was dry with the anticipation of blood.

He sat up, shakily. He felt incredibly nauseous and he knew what substance would ease his discomfort.

A pain suddenly struck in his stomach, causing your lover to double over, a hiss leaving his lips again. He attempted to sit up again but another bolt of pain struck him. This time, he cried out in pain.

"Sweetheart?" you were now at his bedroom door, dressed in your flannel pajamas. Your face was etched with worry, it was evident that you had heard his cry of agony.

Newt looked up at you with crazed eyes, he could hear your heatbeat pound as you stood before him.

He could smell the blood the ran through your azure blue veins.  Mesmerised by your neck, he was overcome with temptation. If he could just pierce that delicate skin with his fangs, then his pain would disappear, temporarily. The young man craved for respite from the tremendous ache he was experiencing.

Another flood of pain washed over him. Newt fell back onto the bed, curling up in pain again. A burning sensation manifested in his throat. Blood, he needed blood.

You stumbled to his side, batting away his hands that, were preventing you from aiding him. "Newt, please let me see you. What's wrong? Are you in pain?"

He attempted to push you away. He didn't want to hurt you but that's what he was going to do if you remained within a close proximity to him. "Please," he pleaded. "just get away from me."

Before he could even try to move away from you, Newt found himself pinned to the bed by his shoulders, with you stradling him.

If he wasn't dying to bite you, then Newt was sure that he would have taken the opportunity to kiss you roughly.