When Graves Gets Angry With Tina

"They let him go?!" his cry of annoyance became lost in the surrounding din of NYC.

At that moment, Tina mentally congratulated herself on her decision to bring Percival Graces outside, before she told him the bed news.

"At least tell me that they're not allowed to be in the same vincinity?"

Judging by his highly concerned and enraged expression, the female knew that her next answer would only anger her more. "There's no law that allows us to keep them apart, since you violated your role yesterday."

He sighed, hand carding through his short locks. "Can we at least still interview her?"

"I can, you're not allowed near any of them until the investigation is over." she responded, her facial expression the exact representation of disappointment. "I still can't believe how stupid you were."

The male held up his hands in a surrending gesture. "I know." he admitted simply, as he turned his back to her and hand still in hair, while he looked up towards the sky.

"You know that there's a chance he's under some kind of spell and still you reacted so horrifically."

Turning abruptly to face the angered female, he shot her a look of annoyance. "I. Know. Okay? I know. I was an idiot and I should have kept calm. I get it!" Graves declared, arms open wide. "Seriously, Teen, I am just as angry at myself as you are." his arms fell to his side, his entire body language screamed the feeling of defeated.

Slumped shoulders. Dark circles. Uncoiffed hair. The man was a wreck.

The surrounding atmosphere was thick with unresolved anger and tension.

After several moments, Tima finally chose to speak. "I have to visit Lestrange's home at nine am. Is there anything specific you want me to ask?"

Her calm voice and reasonable question made the exhausted male involuntarily smile. Trust Porpetina Goldstein to diffuse a heated argument. "Where do I even begin?"

****

A/N: Short chapter today. Want to know why? Because the real fun starts tomorrow...

P.S. Thank you to all of you who left such kind messages regarding my wellbeing. Today was a better day. I'm just taking things hour by hour. Bless you all.