When You Skip Class To Makeout With Newt

You were so close now, bodies touching as Newt backed you into a wall. You weren't scared, in fact you found his dominating side very much a turn on.

You smirked to yourself, thinking of how you were missing Divination to partake in a heavy makeout session. Oh well, sacrafices must be made in life!

You thoughts returned back to the present. His teal blue eyes stared intently at you, narrowing when you blushed at his scrutisining stare.

His arms wrapped around you waist, as he slowly pinned you against the wall with his body. His left hand traveled up your side until it was resting on the wall beside your head. His forehead leant against yours, Newt's lustful gaze filled your vision.

You found yourself feeling very hot under the collar.

He smirked, muttering something incoherant to you. The word beautiful? You blushed at his comment.

Gently, his lips connected with yours.  Sweet and tender. Soon it turned into something a little less PG. Your hands gripped onto his shirt and his, tangled in your hair.

The wall was now firmly pressed up against your back, it's cool surface made you shiver.

His lips finally left yours, journeying down your neck. You were in absolute bliss.

He chuckled, his breath warm against you shoulder. Lifting his head, his lips met yours briefly, before pulling away again.

He stared at you, his eyes full of love and desire. "So, was that good for you?" he smirked.