Epilogue

They stay like this for a long time, the eleven of them. Even as they all go to college and get jobs, they remain friends for life. And they are friends, really. Castiel gets over his excessive shyness, Michael stops working too hard, and Dean eventually forgives Lucifer, after he works so hard to change who he was for the better.
Castiel and Dean get married not too long after Castiel starts med school. It's a big wedding, with all of Castiel's cousins, and even Dean's half brother Adam comes to see the happy couple.
Samandriel and Adam hit it off, too, though they don't marry for many, many years. It's tough for them, with a long distance relationship for a long time, but they eventually do come together, and they stay together.
Sam and Gabriel marry almost as soon Sam leaves college. Sam becomes a lawyer, his big dream since he was young. Gabriel has a tv show where he pulls pranks on people for a living, which pays surprisingly well considering it's all fun and games.
What everyone does alone with their lives doesn't really matter, though. It's their unity that matters. They never stop being friends. They come to each other in times of struggle, which generally consists of Dean complaining he almost dies every Tuesday on their group chat. They stay together until the end. After all, that's what friends are for, isn't it?

A/N Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! If you did, you should check out the rest of my stories. I've got a lot of fan fictions! Sorry if the ending seemed a but rushed. This story stopped being as fun to write a while ago, but I was determined to finish it. Everything from chapter 17 on was just me attempting to find a way to wrap this up. It took way longer than I expected, but it worked! Anyway, I hope this piece of randomness that I gave you was at least a little fun to read! Enjoy life, and feel free to check out my profile for more random stories like this!