Chapter 6 ✨

"Haru where have you been! You didn't come to school today which is so unlike you!" Naruto claimed, barging into my house leaving Sasuke, the silver haired man, and Sakura all at the doorstep.

I sweatdropped at him and opened the door wider for the rest to come in "You can come in." I spoke with a soft voice.

They all did as told, as they walked further into my apartment I narrowed my eyes at their backs. So this is my team?

"So Haru, let's start. My names Kakashi Hatake and I'll be this squads sensei." The silver haired man spoke. I nodded slowly and sat on a couch which faced my teams seats.

"I'm assuming you know the rest of your classmates." He said gesturing towards the other three. I nodded silently and puffed my cheeks at the awkward silence.

"Hey what are we doing here if she isn't going to talk?! This is so unfair I wanted to be the only girl on the team." Sakura whined (trailing off at the end so that it was just her mumbling) and I raised my eyebrows at this.

Well I don't want to be the only girl on the team!

"...... well, introduce yourself Haru." Kakashi sensei spoke and I sweat dropped.

Looking at the wall behind Kakashi, I began. "My name is Haru Oshiro, umm I'm twelve years old...and that's about it!"

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura all anime dropped when I finished my introduction. "O-okay anything interesting about yourself?" Kakashi asked with a smile.

I pondered for a moment then I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

The thought of my entire secret identity entered my mind, but instead of speaking it into existence I smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, not much I could think of right now!"

______________________

So yesterday, Kakashi sensei told me not to eat for today's first training.

My obedient self went and did as told. all to find out, THAT IT WAS A TRAP.

I could've eaten, I could've enjoyed myself while eating. But no, in order to be a good student I did as told. What affect did that have on my life?

A growling stomach, in the middle of a test with three other power hungry teammates all for a bell.

So as of right now, I'm sitting with my legs crossed next to a random flower bush. Completely ignoring Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

The goal of this game is to get a bell, the person left out fails. At least that's what I think happens to them.

Then I thought, maybe this is a trick too? I mean how would anyone expect a scrawny gennin to beat a jounin like Kakashi!

I may have had really good grades in school, that does not mean I'm qualified to beat up my sensei. Especially one like Kakashi.

I'm in the perfect hiding spot. I'm surrounded by pretty rose bushes which can distract me, and I have huge tress huge tress all around that can help in many situations.

I silently watched as my friend Naruto stood in front Kakashi sensei.

Well it was nice knowing him.

"You and me right now fair and square lets go!" He said with his arms crossed over his chest. I gaped at the situation.

Can the roses next to me be used for his funeral?