Chapter 44 ✨

So it's been a couple of days, three days to be exact, since I've been hanging out with Shizune and Tsunade. I've come to learn a lot about the two of them. First things first, NEVER call my cousin old, she'd flip! Seriously, I think I still have a bruise on my abdomen. And Shizune... She's really cool! But she's a real big party pooper. Tsunade introduced me into the world of sake , it's amazing!

But Shizune doesn't let me go with Tsunade because apparently in her eyes I'm only five years old and shouldn't intake alcohol. We,ve been traveling a lot since I joined them, at the moment we're on our way the the land of lightning. I would've never thought I could explore so majy places If I had stayed in the village.

I look over at a randomly placed but convenient Dango shop up ahead. I point to it grabbing Tsunade and Shizune's attention. "Can we go grab something to eat? I'm starving." I ask. They agree so we go sit down and order our food.

"The lack of tracking ninja is very strange." Shizune comments as patiently wait for my dango. Tsunade nods her head in agreement. "It's more than strange, it's suspicious. I'll send a message to the hokage."

I furrow my eyebrows as I look at Tsunade. "So, were you close with my mom?" I ask as a waiter approaches our table and places the food in front of us.

Tsunade nods before taking a sip of water. "She was like a little sister to me, you two look very alike." She says as Shizune nods.

"Yeah I get that a lot." I say, before grabbing a dango and taking a small bite from it. "But you also look a lot like Yuudai." Shizune adds, Tonton, the pig nods in agreement. So apparently they can understand Tonton, I'm still trying to adjust.

"Shizune's right, you're tall like him, and the same shit eating grin." Tsunade comments pointing her dango in my direction. I smile cheekily at that making her shake her head at me.

We sat eating in a comfortable silence after that before Shizune decided to speak up. "Haru, so what plans are you thinking of? You can't just never return to the leaf."

Tsunade looks over at Shizune with an arched brow. "What do you mean? I never go there." She flatly says. "I don't know, I miss my friends way more than I thought I would." I say remembering Ino and how close I've become with her.

I mean really, I didn't see that friendship coming!

Then I thought about Naruto and his training with Jiraiya, that man may be a perv, but he's so cool! And what's Sakura doing? Is she even doing anything? And is Sauske still unconscious? Oh geez, it's a mess at home!

"So you're feeling homesick?" Shizune worriedly asks, but I shake my head and smile. "No no! It's just that the chunin exams are in a month and everyone at home is training but me, that has me a little worried." I say as Tsunade analyzes me carefully.

"I have an idea." She says as she quickly stands up. I pause with the dango in my mouth and look up at her in curiosity. "I'm going to help you. You can summon Isamu and that's great, but you need something a little bigger in your power." Tsunade says.

I talk a sip from the cup of water than stand up as well. "On no lady Tsunade you're not talking about Okami are you?" Shizune asks from her seat.

Tsnuade smiles and points to me. "That's exactly who I'm talking about."

••••••••••

"Okay Haru, this will probably be the hardest thing you've done in your life." Tsunade states as we stand outside in a rather open, but forestry area. I nod with determination, what could be so bad?