Chapter 24 ✨

I opened my eyes revealing nothing but white. I squinted and rubbed my eyes hoping to change my vision but nothing.

Am I dead?!

"No haru, you aren't." My eyes widened at the new voice and I twirled around to meet a pretty lady with the same eyes as mine. She also had super long white hair and three red stripes on her face.

Wait. . . . She's the same lady from the genjutsu that creep put me in! Does that mean?

"Yes I'm your mom." She said with a giggle at the end. I stared at her in awe and slapped my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Well technically you are dreaming Haru."

I only stayed silent for a moment before tears formed in my eyes and I ran over to her and jumped in her arms.

"M-mom!" I squeaked in her arms. She laughed and stroked my hair. "Oh princess I wish we could talk more but our time together is limited." She said.

I pulled back and shook my head "don't leave please." I whispered causing her to pull me back into her hug and sigh.

"So Orochimaru huh? What ever you do young lady don't get involved with him." She warned.

"Why would anyone ever do that? He's super creepy!"

She laughed and shook her head. "You'd be surprised."

I was about to speak but she spoke first. "Now Haru I want to speak to you about what's going on right now."

I tilted my head "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well princess see for yourself." She said gesturing in front of herself.

I looked at the vision that just appeared in front of us and narrowed my eyes. After I stopped coughing blood my legs and arms gave out on my and I fell to the floor.

Sakura gasped and Sasuke quickly ran to my side slightly picking me up. They were both still obviously shaken from the vision they got before mines.

Orochimaru chuckled and lowered his/her gaze to me. "You two are paralyzed with fear, I'm afraid that your friend won't wake up for some time now."

She started walking closer to Sasuke and Sakura "I promise I'll make this quick."

I looked away from the vision and back at my mom "they need to get ahold of themselves! Orochimaru will hurt them." I complained but she only stroked my hair.

"Keep watching I don't wanna miss this." She said as if we were watching a dramatic movie.

I looked back to the vision to find Orochimaru holding up the two kunai. "I expected you to be more of a challenge, how disappointing." She said directing the diss at Sasuke.

I gasped when she threw the kunai and suddenly the vision went blank and turned into a large snake.

"What the hell? Mom what happened to them?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Bad words young lady, don't be like your father." She said and I cowered down a bit.

This is the first time I've ever been parented.

She smiled nonetheless "anyways your right." The vision disappeared before we saw anything important.

"So yes your teammates are in quite a bit of trouble at the moment." She sighed holding me close to her.