Chapter 19 ✨

Recap: Just as I was beginning to doze off into sleep, a quick shuriken whizzed past Naruto and onto some other guy's paper. I almost fell off my seat in a state of shock which quickly put me back into chunin exam mode.

"Five strikes and you're out"

"You just failed the test." One of the ninja continued to say and I watched with a quirked brow. That was close, I thought Naruto got caught or something!

"You and your teammates must leave immediately." I watched as one of the guys teammates were harshly being dragged out.

"Candidate number 23 failed, 27 and 43 failed."

I started drumming my painted black nails on the desk out of boredom as more and more people started to get eliminated. So far, team seven seems okay.

Gaara's male teammate left to use the bathroom but he looked oddly suspicious to me, I looked over at Sasuke and saw his red eyes. Wait red eyes?

I leaned closer to him with my natural red eyes and narrowed my eyes in confusion. Why are his eyes red? He looked at me and glared "mind giving me some space?" He whispered and and I almost fell back in surprise. I forgot he has the sharingan!

"Never mind me Sasuke continue being a copycat." I whispered back and faced fowards. Aww his sharingan reminds me of Itach- actually let me not compare the two.

I then looked down at Naruto and narrowed my eyes at his paper. Has he done NOTHING?!

But hey who knows, maybe he'll pull it together for the last question!

"Alright ten minutes left, time for the final question." Ibki announced and I straightened my posture a bit.

"But before I give you the last question there are some more rules you need to be aware of."

Gaara's partner walked in interrupting the moment and I rolled my eyes. Either he really needed to use the bathroom or he was cheating, and I think it's the ladder. Hey maybe his puppet has something to do with it.

"Ah made it just in time. I hope you found your trip to the bathroom enlightening." Ibki said and I chuckled a bit.

What a weird way to cheat.

"Well, take your seat." He did as told and I watched him drop a little ball of what seems to be paper on his teammates desk. Yikes! I hope he washed his hands.

"These rules are unique to question ten so listen carefully and try not to let them frighten you"

We all stayed quiet so Ibki continued speaking.

"Very well then rule number one. Each of you is free to choose not to be given the final question." I arched a brow, the blonde girl from Gaara's team spoke out.

"Whats the catch? What happens if we choose to not take the last question?"

I like her, her questions are relevant unlike a certain pinkette I know. I mean really Sakura should start asking some better questions

"You get a zero, in other words you fail. That also means your teammates fail as well."

Everyone started talking and I turned to Sasuke "Do you think Naruto will survive?" I asked. Sasuke looked at me then glanced at Naruto "I'm just hoping that loser knows how to get the answers." I nodded in agreement. "I saw him talking to Hinata so he might've used her answers."

I turned backwards and craned my neck awkwardly to catch a glimpse of Naruto's paper. I cringed and turned back to Sasuke "Never mind he has nothing on his paper." Sasuke rolled his narrowed his eyes in Naruto's direction and I faced forwards.