Character Profile !

Name: Haru Oshiro Senju

Blood type: AB

Birthday: Oct 10th

Personality: Naturally quiet, has rare outbursts of public emotion, easy to get along with, has mega sulking sessions.

Good traits: hard worker, focused, intelligent, normally very calm and composed, looks out for herself.

Bad traits: forgets she's working with other people sometimes, sees a lot of things as amusement, doesn't take many things seriously, too calm and collected at times.

Likes: SLEEP, reading, training, and her summoning (to be revealed)

Dislikes: Being woken up, being lied to, the feeling of betrayal, and sunny days.

Hobbies: Either always reading or Always sleeping. No in between.

Fears: Spiders, she really hates spiders. And needles, she WILL panic if someone comes near her with a needle.

Strengths: the ability to learn new things quickly, her quick wit & intelligence, water style techniques.

Weaknesses: Spiders 100%, working with others, spicy foods.

Hair:Waist length, White, front bangs, normally tied into two Dutch braids.

Eyes: thick long eyelashes, deep red shade.

Height: 5'1

Facial marks: two stripes of red connecting from her eyes to her mid-cheek.

Best friend: at the moment Naruto

Mother: Luna Senju

Father: Yuudai Oshiro

Siblings: ?

Regular outfit: black short shorts. Black long socks/long black ninja sandals. Any shirt with the Oshiro clan symbol.