Chapter 21 ✨

"This whole place just completely creeps me out." Sakura said as we all looked ahead of us. "Heh well it should. It's called the forest of death and soon enough you're gonna find out why." Anko smirked.

I sat down on the floor and put my head on my hands. "Yes can we just get this over with? We've been standing around forever!" I complained earning a smack on the head from Sakura. "YAH don't punch me!" I yelled not before getting back down and sulking.

"They call it the forest of death and soon enough your gonna find out why." Naruto mocked whilst poking out his booty. "Well you're not gonna scare me away! I can handle anything!" Naruto confidently yelled causing me to sulk even more dramatically.

He's drawing even more unnecessary attention to our team!

"So looks like we got ourselves a tough guy" Anko smirked. She quickly took out a shuriken and threw it, making it whiz pass Naruto's cheek and slice a piece of someones hair behind him. My eyes widened when I saw Naruto's cut on his cheek.

This lady's crazy!

"You tough enough to handle this? You're not afraid are you? Tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest." Anko whispered in his ear. Then the weird person who was behind Naruto suddenly elongated her tounge and gave Anko the kunai.

My jaw dropped and bewilderment was shown all over my face. What the hell?!

Suddenly Gai and Lee look like a pretty normal guy!

"Huh seems like everyone here today is quick tempered, must be something in the air." Anko said.

Says her!

"Hey you! Senju!" An unfamiliar voice called out. My team and I all looked back and saw a squad of two girls and one guy coming towards us. I looked at their headbands quickly and say that they were from the village hidden in the grass. Interesting.

Sasuke and Naruto quickly got on either side of me and Sakura stood slightly in front of Naruto. Wow, their acting defensive today!

"Will everyone stop calling me that? I have a name you know." I complained causing Sasuke to roll his eyes at me.

The three ninja stopped in front of us and I couldn't help but notice how they wouldn't stop staring at me as if I was some strange artifact.

"My name is Kotori Amano, and I plan on defeating you." The girl on the team bluntly stated causing us all to sweat drop. "Look weirdo theres no way we'd let you get near Haru so just leave before we defeat you believe it!" Naruto yelled causing me to frown.

Why did he sound like a body guard.

"Hn, get out of our way and don't bother her and you'll be fine." Sasuke stated crossing his arms over his chest. What the hell?! Not Sasuke too!

I lightly slapped his arms and glared at him "No offense but my fight is with her, not you guys." Kotori said still smirking at me. I quirked a brow at her, wasn't she a bit too old for the exams? I mean yeesh even Kabuto hasn't failed that many times.

"But why? What has Haru done to you?" Sakura asked stepping forwards. "Oh nothing personal. It's just the satisfaction knowing I beat someone from such a powerful clan. It's bragging rights really, when you flaunt around your name you gotta be careful!" She smirks causing me to roll my eyes. "Wait aren't you an Oshiro too? Daughter of Yuudai Oshiro?" She asked and I tensely nodded.

She threw her head back and barked out an ugly sounding laugh. "Perfect! That just makes me look even better for when I beat you!" Sasuke glared at Kotori "You won't be beating her because you'd have to get through me first. It's not happening." He sternly stated.