Chapter 42 ✨

"She's awake!" I heard a familiar voice whisper loudly. I groggily open my eyes revealing my ruby red shade. "What's going on?" I croak out as I sit up, feeling very disorientated.

"Hey Haru!" Isamu smiled making my eyes widen significantly. Isamu? What the hell?!

I look down and realize that I'm sitting, well I was laying on, Isao's back. "What the hell am I doing here?" I mutter, rubbing my eyes due to the bright light from the sun. "My dad had the brilliant idea of taking you with us to meet Tsunade! So he told Shinji to kidnap you!" Isamu cheerfully states. I blanch at that, "Isao you know I can't leave the village!" I sigh now looking around the foreign area.

I'm gonna kill Shinj next time I see him!

I can't help but feel pretty giddy though, I'm not in the village. "Your smile tells me your okay with this brat." Isao says, striding powerfully through the forests. "Plus this technically is legal, since I'm taking you to your guardian." He adds on.

"Where are we even going?" I ask, really curious to where we currently are. "Tanzaku quarters, we're still in the land of fire, but It's a fair distance from Konoha." Isao replies.

Wait, Tanzaku quarters? Why would Tsunade be there?

"Isn't Tanzaku Quarters where all the gamblers go? It's like a tourist spot right?" I ask, slightly excited that I'll be going to such a popular tourist sight. Even if it's mainly for drunk adult gamblers and pretty women.

Isamu nodded his head at me. "Tsunade should be staying there at the moment." He says while walking besides us. I furrow my eyebrows and look forwards, why would she be hanging around there? Maybe she's just going shopping or something!

"We aren't far away." Isao claims, sniffing the ground as he walks. "I'm so excited!" I smile as we get closer and closer to Tanzaku quarters. Nothing could ruin this!

•Back at Konoha•

"Naruto, didn't you say your friend would be here?" Jiraiya blanches, looking around the isolated mansion.

"Yeah! She's usually asleep at this time of day!" Naruto says, running around the vacant space. "Even Isamu isn't here!" Naruto says, randomly looking under some couches. "I guess you'll have to train alone today then." Jiraiya says, already walking out the the large home.

"No way! Haru was complaining about not having anyone to help her for the chunin exams, we should help her!" Naruto determinedly states as he walks back down the stairs. Jiraiya rolls his eyes at this. "She's not here kid, just look for her another day." He then turns, his back facing Naruto.

'The hokage should know about this, with Orochimaru around something could've happened to Haru.' Jiraiya grimly thinks before walking away from the Senju compounds, an annoyed Naruto following behind.

"Maybe she's visiting your Uchiha friend." Jiraiya suggests earning a shake of the head from Naruto. "No way, Haru's always complaining about him so I don't think she'd visit him." He says before stopping in front of the Yamanaka flower shop. "Maybe her friends here will know." The blonde boy says as he walks in.

"Hey Naruto where's Haru?" Ino asks as a worried Naruto strolls in with the sanin. "Isn't she here? You two are friends I thought you would know!" the boy says, now in mental panic mode. Ino shakes her head as she holds up a bunch of flowers. "I last saw her two days ago, she didn't wanna come to the hospital with me." Ino says. "I'm just gonna go give these to Sasuke at the hospital." The blonde girl adds, toying with the bun on her head

"Not before I am though!" Sakura says popping up behind a wall of flowers. "Why are you guys giving Sasuke flowers?" Naruto cluelessly asks before a fight breaks out between the two girls.

•Back to Haru and the wolves•

"And here we are." Isao says as we walk through the tourist attractions gates. I look around curiously noticing all the gambling halls, pretty women, hotels, and shopping centers. "Wow." I say as get off Isao's back.

"You're welcome kid." Isao gruffly states as he starts walking in front of Isamu and myself. "I'm surprised no tracking groups have ambushed us yet." Isamu says as I walk next to him. "Me neither, but I'm not too worried about them." Isao replies as he strides in front of us.

We walked silently around the town before we finally reached the hotel. "This is where we're staying, Haru has good money so I expect you to pay." Isao says as we walk up to the front desk. "What?! I dont have good money I-"

"Hello and welcome to The Kage Villa how may I help you?" A cheery young woman greeted as she looked down at us. Is it normal to see a twelve year old with two ginormous wolves walk into a hotel? I guess for her it could be.

"Hi uh... A room for three." I sweat drop, not really knowing how to handle this. "She means a suite, the biggest one you have." Isamu says making me shake my head. "Guys I'm really not as rich as you may think-"

"Alrighty! that will be 10,000 ryo's per night!" The lady happily smiles making me anime fall. Isao nods. "Pretty cheap."

I sadly pay the woman the money as she hands me back the keys for our room. "Enjoy your stay!" She smiles as I sulkily wave back at her. "Alright let's go!" Isamu smiled as I trailed behind him with a little dark cloud over my head.

My poor wallet!

••••••••

"Well now that we've settled in in we should go find Tsunade." Isao said as he lead Isamu and I outside the hotel. "My money, it's gone." I state as I look into my empty wallet. I look up from my pathetic economical state and sigh

"You guys told me she would be in a casino, but look at this place. There's casino's everywhere! How would we find the one she's in?" I worriedly ask.

Suddenly from afar a man Burst through the walls of some random casino on the corner of the street we're on, leaving a gaping whole through the wall.

Then a woman with long blonde hair stepped out after the man and fisted the collar of his shirt, bringing him to eye level.

I'm not sure what the lady was saying to the man but I imagine it's not pretty.

"Well whatta coincidence we found her!" Isamu laughs. I squint my eyes at the blonde woman who was now accompanied by another lady with a pig in her arms.

Wait.....that's her! That's Tsunade!

••••••••••••
Hello lovely readers! Sorry for the really short transition chap lol.

How do you feel about this chapter?

See Shinji didn't do anything too bad :)

So yayyy Haru's about to meet her cousin Tsunade!!!! I'll see you all next chapter 💞