Part 53 ✨

I place my elbows on the railing as I look down at Sasuke and Gaara. Gaara's face has zero emotion whilst Sasuke stares at him with an arrogant smirk. Then out of nowhere Gaara starts chuckling, I'm so conflicted.

He's cute, but I know realize there's a possibility he will murder Sasuke which makes me feel terrible for finding him attractive.

Suddenly sand begins pouring out of Gaara's gourd and he begins speaking creepily. Oh gosh. It's almost as if he get's disrupted and the sand falls to the ground. I place my hands over my eyes, "I don't wanna look." I mutter.

••••••••••••••

My jaw drops as I watch a perfect chidori incircle Sasuke's hand, just like it would to Kakashi sensei. Well I guess that's what Kakashi sensei has been teaching him this past month. Huh being Sensei's favorite must've really paid off, Sasuke's improved way more since the last time I saw him.

Come to think of it, what the hell has Kakashi sensei taught me? I've been trained by wolves, by the third hokage, by Tenzo sensei, even by Neji! But Kakashi hasn't sat down with me once to teach me anything. Then again, he's always off doing things with the rest of my team. Anyways back to Sasuke, will this break the encasement of sand that Gaara's made?

Sasuke rushes in Gaara's direction with the powerful lightning jutsu still in hand. Then he finally collides with the sphere of chakra infused sand. The chidori ends up piercing the through the barrier with Sasuke hand vanishing from everyones eyesight.

I arch a brow as Gaara suddenly begins screaming bloody murder. . . Quite literally.

"My Blooood!" He yells making me cringe away from the railings. I hope there are no little kids in the audience, this is kinda graphic.

Sasuke starts struggling to get his arm out of the sphere, when he finally does, he manages to jump backwards in order to distance himself from Gaara. Then a huge arm shoots out of the shield, I narrow my eyes as I see blueish veins coat the monstrous arm. I gape at the situation as Sasuke manages to dodge the arm.

I look back at Temari and Kankuro who both look utterly terrified. I then start remembering the time when I watched Gaara transform into a monster of some sorts, and easily demolish Dosu. Oh lord.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and whirl around to meet my brother's blue eyes. "Shinji?! What are you doing if anyone important see you then-"

"Trust me Haru, no one is focused on either one of us right now." He says, not moving his gaze from the arena at all. "Do you know what the hell is going on then?" I ask, glancing back to the Sasuke.

Shinji slowly nods. "Gaara is a jinchuriki, meaning he's the host of a tailed beast." Shinji says with a certain edge to his voice. "And no, Karasu is not a tailed beast. He's simply a monster." Shinji spats, with a tone cold as ice taking me by surprise.

He glares at the sort of sand shield Gaara is in before striding away. "W-wait Shinji where are you going?" I ask following his quick self. He simply shakes his head as he doesn't even stop to look back at me. "I have things to do, but before I go" He says, I stop walking at that and look at him curiously.

He turns to me and creates creates a symbol with just one hand. "Crimson fruit." He murmurs before a giant red crystal encases me. "Shinji what the hell?" I shout now pounding my fists at the barrier he just made. I stop as I realize my brother disappeared in a whirlwind of ravens. I sigh at this, why would he do that? I turn around and narrow my eyes as I realize people in the crowd are falling asleep. "What the hell?" I say to myself as white feathers start falling down from the sky.