Chapter 11 ✨

Soon enough the day was over, I trained with team ten the most, shikamaru trapped me in his shadow jutsu almost every time. He's really smart I'll give him that.

Ino. . . She just asked about Sasuke the entire time. Every time I would even consider her for a match she would just walk up to me and ask me 'what's it like to be in a team with Sasuke?'
'How does Sasuke smell?' 'Does Sakura ever talk to Sasuke?'

She's a mess.

Lastly choji, I beat him three times and he beat me once. Over all it was a nice experience but he did threaten everyone who touched his bag of chips while he was away. That wasn't so pleasant.

When the day was over I walked to my apartment alone since Kiba's mom called him to come back early. As I walked back the sun started setting and decided to just stop and stare at the setting sun.

I was leaning on a random wall when Isao made his appearence.

"Brat I hope you're not too tired we're going back to the training grounds." I arched a brow at him

"Right now? Why not tomorrow in the morning or something?" I asked and he gave me a smirk in return.

"Look kid I'm curious about your summoning, so let's go to the training ground and see what happens." Oh gosh that's right! I forgot again!

I nodded silently as we made our way back to the training grounds.

Once we arrived, Isao sat down near a random tree and stared at me.

"Okay brat, you went to the academy. You should know what to do." I glared at him then looked down at the ground trying to remember what the hell to do.

Oh! "I have to mold my chakra right? And then I slam my hand on the ground!" Isao sighed at my dumbed down explanation.

"Technically, yes."

Okay okay, who ever my first summoning is will My main summoning for life. At least that's how wolf summonings work.

I have to make sure I use lots of chakra so I'll have a strong wolf.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I slammed my hand on the floor and silver symbols appeared everywhere on the floor, instead of the basic black symbols.

A large puff of smoke appeared and I widened my eyes. Did I summon a huge wolf?

The smoke disappeared and my jaw dropped. A little pup, that was sleeping, laid there without a care in the world. Isao burst out laughing and I hung my head in defeat.

I summoned a baby wolf.

"Damnit brat I didn't think this would happen!" Isao said in between his laughs. It obviously woke the pup up and it looked around in confusion.

"Wh-where am I?" It asked in a light voice and I almost melted at how cute it was. It trotted over to me and sat directly in front of me.

"You! Why did you summon me?" I shrugged "Isao made me do it." The baby pup perked up at the mention of Isao's name and turned around.

"Dad?! What are you doing here?" Isao instantly shut up and looked at me with his jaw now agape. "You summoned my kid you dimwit!"

"I didn't know you had a kid?!"

"I obviously do!"

"You point that out after I meet your kid!"

The pup just looked back and forth between us still confused.

"Hey dad I got summoned!" I face palmed and I'm pretty sure Isao would too if he had hands.

"Yes Isamu, I know you've been summoned." Oh so the pups name is Isamu.

Isamu, the little pup, smiled and sat right next to me. "See dad I got summoned way earlier than you did. I'm already stronger!" He started laughing like a little maniac.

Isao and I glanced at each other and he sweat dropped at his son. "O-Okay Isamu Haru's had a long day. Let's go back home."

Isamu squeaked in protest and I, once again, almost melted.

Isao shook his head. "Fine. Haru take care of him."

what.

"You do realize he's stuck with you until you die right?" I nodded slowly and picked Isamu up and into my arms. "Yeah I'll take care of him." Isao nodded and disappeared in a flash leaving me speechless.

So thats it?

"Lets go home!" Isamu said grabbing my attention. I looked at his features and noted how he really does look like he would be a senju clan wolf. His coat of hair is purely white, but his eyes are a deep shade of red, almost a burgundy. He also has a bright red stripe coming down his face.

I nodded once and walked back home with Isamu in my hands. Finally, someone who won't betray me.

_______________________________

Quick cute update! So basically Isamu is Haru's summoning wolf now. They'll stay side by side but for now, Isamu stays in the land of the moon.

(A Place I made up where all summoning wolves stay.)

So for now, when she summons him he'll pop up. OH something else I wanted to clarify.

Haru can obviously summon different wolves, but since Isamu was her first summoning he's like her main choice.

More so in the future

Anyways please excuse the short chap, see you next chapter <3